• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Hydera / Luan Evolution Server

Try to ask anyone here maybe they help? but is it 1 fire ? i mean check if there's "Actionid" ... "Unieqid" on it maybe fix it from items.xml? don't know really busy in exams.
No it's not just 1 fire, it's like if Warlock/orshabaal/demon/dragon lord and those monsters throw fire under you, if you move it crashes :p

Hey can you help me? i have this bug where i have to open the door to buy the house, how do i fix it so that i can buy a house even when the door is closed?

Hey can you help me? i have this bug where i have to open the door to buy the house, how do i fix it so that i can buy a house even when the door is closed?

You can do both when it open / closed but the 2 houses east Temple not work so fix them in rme editor should work :)

Hey account manager is not fixed also i want to know Admin Acc/pass i can't find in sqlite database

Hey account manager is not fixed also i want to know Admin Acc/pass i can't find in sqlite database

Fix Config first lines to be like this code :) Account gonna be 1 / 1

Code:
    accountManager = true
    namelockManager = true
    newPlayerChooseVoc = true
    newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
    newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
    newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
    newPlayerTownId = 1
    newPlayerLevel = 8
    newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
    generateAccountNumber = false

Please help guys!! I am running tfs 0.4 and getting this repeat all the time. what should I do and fix it?

Attachments

any idea how to fix this ?
and how can i connect to this server SQL to open it ?

Attachments

You can try to fix dat using follow lines ! + you must create ur own sql
Code:
    sqlType = "sqlite"
    sqlHost = "localhost"
    sqlPort = 3306
    sqlUser = "root"
    sqlPass = ""
    sqlDatabase = "server"
    sqlFile = "theforgottenserver.s3db"
    sqlKeepAlive = 0
    mysqlReadTimeout = 0
    mysqlWriteTimeout = 0
    encryptionType = "sha1"

sqlType = "sqlite"
sqlHost = "localhost or 127.0.0.1"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = ""
sqlDatabase = "server"
sqlFile = "schemas/forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"

Back