• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

I have this strange error.

When ever anyone LOOKS at a potion, they debug, and stay debugged. This couldn't be because of the potion script in the actions folder... why can't the server let anyone look at a potion? I tried re downloading the .exe file... but meh

Any help??

I have a problem of first items
they drop on the floor someone help me?
please REP++

just updated debian and tried to compile again, i installed all the packages in the tutorial and it was all going fine (better than before) then i encountered errors and it failed.

the errors were to do with otserv.cpp, i read this whole thread and some others have problems with otserv.cpp also and they changed the file (with older one i think) and it compiled. anyone know where i can get a working otserv.cpp file to compile under Debian 6 or know another solution?

if you need the compiling errors dump just say and ill pastebin, thanks.

Ok i getting spammed pm that this bug is huge, so i managed to fix it!

Now we have to wait on our beloved mod Scarlet to update the theard :)

You will notice its update when you see from V3 to V4!

Enjoy!

No i didnt change at otserv.cpp

Dude Otswe Thanks for V.4! The worst and only thing wrong with this distro was the items dropping on the floor! Thanks so much bro! Keep up the good work! :)

Im glad that you like it :)

This is the error (with otserv.cpp) i get when trying to compile under Debian/Linux

Any ideas anyone?

Code:
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/Source3.0'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.    -I/usr/include/libxml2  -I/usr/include/lua5.1    -D__USE_MYSQL__      -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O1 -MT otserv.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/otserv.Tpo -c -o otserv.o otserv.cpp
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Source3.0'
MF .deps/otserv.Tpo -c -o otserv.o otserv.cpp
otserv.cpp: In function ‘std::string getGlobalIP()’:
otserv.cpp:252: error: ‘WSADATA’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:252: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘wsaData’
otserv.cpp:254: error: ‘MAKEWORD’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:254: error: ‘wsaData’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:254: error: ‘WSAStartup’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:257: error: ‘SOCKET’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:257: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘s’
otserv.cpp:258: error: ‘HOSTENT’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:258: error: ‘host’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:260: error: ‘SOCKADDR_IN’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:260: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘sin’
otserv.cpp:261: error: ISO C++ forbids applying ‘sizeof’ to an expression of function type
otserv.cpp:261: error: invalid conversion from ‘double (*)(double)throw ()’ to ‘void*’
otserv.cpp:261: error:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void* memset(void*, int, size_t)’
otserv.cpp:263: error: request for member ‘sin_family’ in ‘sin’, which is of non-class type ‘double(double)throw ()’
otserv.cpp:264: error: request for member ‘sin_addr’ in ‘sin’, which is of non-class type ‘double(double)throw ()’
otserv.cpp:265: error: request for member ‘sin_port’ in ‘sin’, which is of non-class type ‘double(double)throw ()’
otserv.cpp:267: error: ‘s’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:267: error: ISO C++ forbids applying ‘sizeof’ to an expression of function type
otserv.cpp:267: error: ‘SOCKET_ERROR’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:271: error: ‘WSAGetLastError’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:281: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
otserv.cpp:285: error: ‘closesocket’ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:278: warning: unused variable ‘iplength’
otserv.cpp:290: error: ‘WSAGetLastError’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [otserv.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/Source3.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Anyone know where I can get V2.5 or 0.6.3rl1?

I hear these compile under Linux after changing the corrupted files, and from what I worked out in another thread is its only a minor programming error usually by windows only developers that's easily fixed, well another developer in other distro easily fixed it

Im using NOD32 and can't even extract it.
Says it contains "Win32/GameServer.AA"

Are you sure there are no viruses, because im not.

kCAB i just compiled it from 8.54 to 8.60 so dont blame me if it got virus or not.

You have to delete the function getGlobalIP(), I had the same problem.
You also may find other problems when compiling with Linux.
Contact me if necesary

Back