• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

thanks sunix64 :)

finally got it working by removing the getGlobalIP() function and something in status.cpp that used it and its working.

it threw all items on floor to start with so i downloaded the update and edited/compiled again =)

i got a problem with the runes, if i /i runes it says rune has 100 charges but rune only has 1 charge when used, also when i buy from npc it says 6 charges on screen no matter how many i select and then gives them to me individually :S.

anyone know how to fix?

Test do this:

Code:
/i runes, 100

still only has 1 charge :( it says 100, i done /i rune, 50 and it says 50 charges, but goes after 1 use -.-

Im using Nicaw ACC and when I first log in on a character it stays the voc I chose on the ACC. But when I relog my character becomes a no voc... Anyone know a fix to this?

decided to download on windows instead as linux to much bugs and i have 1 bug on windows :S

if i buy 10 potions i can only drink once, then i have 10 empty vials with all potions instead of 9 potions and 1 empty vial

you have this problem on this otswe or is just me?

Tomorrow I will update it and fix bugs also the bug which can make servers crash = house bug

Im done with the update, now lets wait to the lovely Scarlet to update the theard from v4 to V5!

Stay Tuned :)

Whats wrong with potions?

- - - Updated - - -

Do what zakius told you.

I didnt even think about that, i aimed for the most annoying bug out there. House bug. This bug cause the server crash. So i fixed it, now none can be crashed by the house bug.

If I have say 10 potions and I use 1 it use them all and I have 10 empty vial instead of 9 potions + 1 empty vial

Back