• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

bump I'm also waiting for correct version, but another question i wanted to launch it with [8.60] Tracked Tibia Map (RME 2.1) and it says spawn and house file is missing, well i replaced everything correctlly, any idea? Thx for support

Cyko Please i wait :( i cant login havent error my tibia close when i write god/god or when i create account and i login havent error help me please i wait :'(

i can log in with acc manager but when i try to log in with any account made i get debugged!=( hope u can help

Same thing as other people. I login after making an account and my tibia crashes (I don't even get to the character screen). Could this be something to do with SQL?

Thanks i hope it works. After so many pms about fix it and stuff xD

Everything is great but what is with Guild Wars? ;] This is most important xxD

When will Guilds Wars?

Everything is great but what is with Guild Wars? ;] This is most important xxD

When will Guilds Wars?

I cant promise you anything, but ill try to add it.

Can you explain a bit? Did it happend on V.6?

As i said, in the near future.

Does it happen with all items? I think its the anti push bot:
Edit on config.lua:
-- Anti-Push Prevention System by Xampy
useAntiPush = true --// enabled = true or disabled = false
antiPushDelay = 3000 --// default is 3000 (3 seconds)
antiPushItems = "2148,2152,2160,3976" --// add as much items as you want separated by comma

No problem, thanks for trying.

Back