• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Does it happen with all items? I think its the anti push bot:
Edit on config.lua:

Yes, with all items..

But now it works, because I have to config.lua add the(the up in your post) ;]

Thanks for fast answer :)

If you dont what todo with the sources, then you dont need to download it. Since its not important for those which dont know what sources are. Just download the server, everything will be fine.

Hey there!
I tried to run the server on mysql, but it bugs at the "loading items" can someone please help me or tell me what i'd do wrong? :eek:

for some reason when i try to compile the sources it tells me it cannot find the -llua5.1. Im compiling on codeblocks importing your proyect from dev c++.

When i log in on this OT, all my items is on the floor, why? how to get it on me to the beginning?

capacityOverload = 0.75
this function annoy me.. who's idiot make it omg.
tell me how to disable this ,because all the time when i have 0 CAP, like when i have 100 hams in my bag and when i log out and try to log in again = my server crash
useOverload = false it doesnt work!

When i log in on this OT, all my items is on the floor, why? how to get it on me to the beginning?
i have the same problem.
Version v7 is not best...

this function annoy me.. who's idiot make it omg.
tell me how to disable this ,because all the time when i have 0 CAP, like when i have 100 hams in my bag and when i log out and try to log in again = my server crash
useOverload = false it doesnt work!

i have the same problem.
Version v7 is not best...

fix doPlayerAddItem (=

I can't start the server, it shuts down after trying to load items. Can someone help me?

Items dropping on the floor when create character? and cant open chests without a bp equipped ;S?

Please update it :(

tibia.jpgCan someone please help me? I login with 1/1, but I'm not able to select the account manager. Added a pic:

this is awesome but why gods can't pick up items? it's like you don't have cap.

Back