• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Ok i did that but it still didnt work someone said my computer might not be able to handle my map how could i fix that?

How much does your map weight? If its weight to much you need upgrade your computer Memory.

>> Loading items
[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

Maxipadd: yes bro :(

Amir: did you change the items.otb or you used item editor?

everyone i will fix these things tommorow after school.

Its now compiling, then i need to send description to a modrate to add it at this theard.

Its look like a founded someone to fix all bugs u have + compile it and send it to me now.
but ty anyway, just do it and release :D

Its look like a founded someone to fix all bugs u have + compile it and send it to me now.
but ty anyway, just do it and release :D

Ok, but now i have sended to Scarlet i hope he will added soon as possible, because i have added new features!

Thanks Scarlet, now the new Version v2 with serval bug fixses and new features enjoy ;)

Is there any map? If not, where i can download maps for this server?? (In Maps sub-forum there are not maps for 8.6)

you can still use map 8.54

Back