• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Anyone else that has the bug where you can't attack players with the same feet? :p

Why cant i log on account manager i get to the choose character screen bt it wont log on account manager. I made an account through phpmyadmin and was able to log on the account manager on that account there. anyone else have this issue?

RweEq5mtE.jpg
i got error when trying to login :/ anyone know the problem? I can see my char in the screen but when iam trying to login this error happends

Attachments

i know the problem now u need too change in Serverfile\data\xml\server.xml
in that file
i have change to my global ip and port to 7172 and now i can connect

Try this if you cant logg in.

I have fixed the logg in problem and added new Features. The logg in problem i founded a bug in the source so now its fixed and work perfect!

Wait until Scarlet edit my post and enjoy :)

Could someone tell me does it work to logg in now?

Could someone tell me does it work to logg in now?

Hey, otswe.
I just downloaded the server and I put my own map inside the "world" folder. I changed the temple position in config.lua.
But here's the problem:
When I try to logg in to the server on Account Manager, it say's Temple Position is wrong. Contact with the administrator.

Bro you need change the posistion at the acc manager

Yeah I think I know that... but I have no idea HOW I can do it. I am new to this stuff.
Could you please help me? I would really appreciate it.

The pleasure is on my side :)

Hey mate, it worked when I changed temple position to 1000,1000,7. Now I'm wondering... is it possible to make so the Account Manager says: "What vocation do you want to be?" Because a new player starts in level 1 and no vocation - how is he supposed to choose his voc? So can I change that and make new players to be level 8 too?

edit at config, their you will see account manager options, read what they do and write true or false.

Hiho, at first, pacc spells work without pacc;
when you start 1lvl with no voc attack mob with spear, take 8 lvl with pall and go kill mob with spear you take form ~15dis to 30+ in 2-5 hit then skills again go normaly;
i can put hp and mp fluid in one window and group it, but if you press f1 at hotkey to drink fluid you drink all group, but take efect just like for 1. And if i take vial in group in one window, i cant sell it in shop, because npc "say you dont have items".

That all for now. Sry for really sux english.:rolleyes:

Back