• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Hello ive been following every step on this video guide and everything works, but after i create an account on the home page and trying to log into it it says Invalid Account Name, The account do exist in my accounts Tables/phpmyadmin. Anyone know what im doing wrong?
Kind regards.

Hello ive been following every step on this video guide and everything works, but after i create an account on the home page and trying to log into it it says Invalid Account Name, The account do exist in my accounts Tables/phpmyadmin. Anyone know what im doing wrong?
Kind regards.

Sorry for double post (couldnt find the edit button) , The Ingame Account Manager does work, to create/login but not when im trying to login with a created account on the homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i upload this to my database in phpmyadmin? there is no sql file in my folder, im using uniserver is this the problem?

How do i upload this to my database in phpmyadmin? there is no sql file in my folder, im using uniserver is this the problem?

There's a folder named "schemas", inside it there's a mysql file, you "import" that into phpmyadmin

After downloading it i extracted the first rar "non source code" and i did change the ip on config lua and made ip change 127.0.0.1 and logged into my god account.
After logging in it gave me the list of characters, i tried to loginto the god char or any char and it didn't do anything

what i have't done is extracting the source code rar, where should i extract it, is it important ?

I know this is a lot to ask, but could you please include all the C++ includes and libs that you use in compilation? It's really difficult to find them all one by one.

Could you please tell me how to build the server with GUI? Like the one the Printer uploaded? Whenever I build it, it runs in CMD and I can't use any commands (I'm using dev c++ btw).
After loading your project, go to -> project -> project options -> general and under "type", Win32 console should be selected. Change to Win32 GUI & hit ok.

After loading your project, go to -> project -> project options -> general and under "type", Win32 console should be selected. Change to Win32 GUI & hit ok.
I have tried that already and whenever I build the .exe file doesn't even start.

I have tried that already and whenever I build the .exe file doesn't even start.
Then Idk. Console shoul work just fine, GUI is just a fancier. You can do the same with the console version it's just that you send the commands to the console from ingame.
Just check your talkactions.xml

Then Idk. Console shoul work just fine, GUI is just a fancier. You can do the same with the console version it's just that you send the commands to the console from ingame.
Just check your talkactions.xml
That's how I've been doing it so far, thanks :)

Whenever you drink a potion, the entire stack of 100 potions goes to empty. Is it just me or anyone else is getting this error?

Hi, So i have recently been trying to make my own ot. I managed to import a new map and import the Mysql DB into Phpmyadmin but all the suddenly the server console stops running when it tries to connect to the SQL. Anyone know any fixes to this or is it simply not included in the console?

Hi, So i have recently been trying to make my own ot. I managed to import a new map and import the Mysql DB into Phpmyadmin but all the suddenly the server console stops running when it tries to connect to the SQL. Anyone know any fixes to this or is it simply not included in the console?
This should actually be posted on the support board. Well anyways, to help you we'll need to know what error message you receive?
the server console stops running when it tries to connect to the SQL.
It sounds like you haven't configured your config.lua to match your database settings

This should actually be posted on the support board. Well anyways, to help you we'll need to know what error message you receive?

It sounds like you haven't configured your config.lua to match your database settings
I have configured everything correcly. I dont get any error messages i just get a popup saying The forgotten server has stopped running.

Back