• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Hmm that is strange :S

I will release a update later on with these new features:
Code:
Auto-Stack
Auto-Ip and config "auto"

I will try to add more features!

My runes are completely screwed up. When I make them with GOD character(I will use Sudden Death Rune as example) it only makes 3. Then when I use one it goes to 99 and then goes unlimited. (It doesn't keep taking them off).
If I buy them from NPC it only gives me 3, no matter how many I buy. And they never run out. Then when I lay them on the ground, they become the amount I bought but it doesn't let me pick them back up and when I use them from the ground it's still unlimited.
Can someone please help with this?

Thanksss

Hp/mana goes up way to fast and i tried changing it in volcations but that didint work so where can i change it?

If it didnt work, try change the vocation.xml

I already tried fixing it in volations xml didint change anything for reason..

I made small tutorial follow this if you dont understand how to change!

If you mean about my server, yes it possible at config: accountManager = true <-- do you want use account manager?
If you want insert on a other server that require c++ edits.

About this only knight and pallys need edit and do this: <formula meleeDamage="2.0" <-- For knights increase this will give knight more deal of damage, i usally use 2.0
distDamage="2.1" <-- Paladin increase this will give paladin more deal of damage, i usally use 2.1
attackspeed="2000" <-- You can edit how fast you will attack with your weapon by decrease the value of the attack speed, 2000 = 2seconds.
lessloss="30"> <-- How much less exprience % will they lose when they die, increase will make them lose less exprience
gaincap="10" <-- How much cape should this vocation get when they level up!
gainhp="5" <-- How much hp will they get when they level up!
gainmana="30" <-- How much hp will they get when they level up!
gainhpticks="6" <-- How much fast do you want the health gain when player eat food!
gainhpamount="2" <-- How much health should a player get by eating food! example 50hp every 6 seconds
gainmanaticks="3" <-- How much fast do you want the health gain when player eat food!
gainmanaamount="5" <-- How much health should a player get by eating food! example 50mana every 3 seconds
soulmax="100" <-- how much should a player have max soul!
gainsoulticks="15" <-- How fast will soul go up when killing a monster!

Code:
<vocation id="6" name="Druid" description="an druid" needpremium="1" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="2" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="2" lessloss="30">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill id="0" multiplier="1.5"/>
		<skill id="1" multiplier="1.8"/>
		<skill id="2" multiplier="1.8"/>
		<skill id="3" multiplier="1.8"/>
		<skill id="4" multiplier="1.8"/>
		<skill id="5" multiplier="1.5"/>
		<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
	</vocation>

Try change the npc or check if you are alrdy promoted maybe!

Scarlet will update my theard with the new version V3

Thread Updated
forum-verified.png

Thank you mine friend :)

Dude, this is a realy bugged items.otb, it doesn't match remer's one at all!

Sadly, can't edit my post, try /i draken boots, it will summon trashed draken boots, ffs.

Please can you try and implement remer's map editor items.otb to Crying Damson V4?

Just change the items.otb if you got any problems with it :O

If i try and change it, the ot won't load, it will ask for the proper items.otb which i moved away.

Back