• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

What do you mean?

Like magic level limit is 37 here! i don't know why but is :/

yo ucan help me ? i change on player.cpp but still same, please help :D

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : Really sorry Cyko, i'm noob hehehehe....

After too many time i found the error, is on the XML...

Really sorry man about that :p

You distro is too good !

uhmm where i can get more maps because the forgoten server only have a small island, isn't it?

So, i was looking at a tutorial how to setup server with a database and so on... Everything went good until i had to load the file called forgottenserver.sql, it just did not exist. Instead i thought what i was supposed to load in the sqlite.sql wich contains the info that was needed but the file seems corrupt and i got this message... what to do what to do..kukserversomintevill.jpg

this guide has been created for uniserver, not for xampp

Because uniserver dont use forgottenserver.sql

this guide has been created for uniserver, not for xampp

Because uniserver dont use forgottenserver.sql
so i need to find another distro or just another tutorial.. do you know if anyone has posted any links/tutorials here? just need help with setting up the database and website and also, if its even possible, open the ports on my wireless network(its like a usb-dongel with a SIM-card in it plugged into a small router).

so i need to find another distro or just another tutorial.. do you know if anyone has posted any links/tutorials here? just need help with setting up the database and website and also, if its even possible, open the ports on my wireless network(its like a usb-dongel with a SIM-card in it plugged into a small router).

Yes you have these's guide's

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/ ->Guide & image

http://otland.net/f479/video-tutorial-nothing-fully-working-ot-server-website-shop-system-166818/ -> Video

Can someone post the solution, so i can add it on first page.

Closing theard.

Reason no time to fix bugs and other things.

I don't know why, but it crash for me on "MYSQL" when it try to load the items, and works very good on "SQLITE"... Any solution?

Thanks again.

Enjoy guys :)

So much people use this server, you helped alot people with this, good job.

Back