• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tracked Tibia Map (RME 2.1)

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Tracked Tibia Map for Client 8.60 by J.Dre!

This is my latest 8.60 Tibia Map. I do have an 8.71 map, with the latest areas & updates - this will not be released, yet.
Hopefully someone can finish the tracking Project one day - beyond 9.6 (summer 2012). Enjoy this and put it to use!

Please leave a comment! ;)

Actual mini-map exported from RME
4RXwD8F.jpg

Known Missing Areas:

• Ice Islands Spider Cave
  • Small Area in Yalahar Bog's
  • Small Port Hope Spider Cave
  • Devovorga event? Not sure.
Known Problem(s):
  • Houses are not added.
    • Why? The tracker caused this issue.
  • Borders may be messed up.
    • Why? The tracker caused this issue.
Map Download(s):

Attachments

• Tracked Tibia Map by J.Dre.rar
    21.3 MB · Views: 1,540 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Common bugs:

- Infinite SMP at Hat of the Mad Quest. Some doesn't know about this.
- Possible to take Soft Boots at Vega (Santa)
- Able to rope up people in Inquisition Quest from a hole at last mission.

Missing spawns:

- Port Hope Reptile & Bandit cave.

Otherwise it's pretty good. :)

Last edited:
You tracked all of that ;o You didnt start from any of the rl maps released here? Thats pretty crazy, I honestly dont know how we have the rl tibia map. That would take alot to track it, and actually be able to use the outcome of the tracking.. Just nuts.. well, there is that option to TRACK ALL FLOORS. but still, getting everywhere.. tracking everything, thats alot. As a ot community we should just cherish the release of the real tibia map haha, we should just be sitting down and customizing it. Making it the best we can, too good to pass up that chance to have a crack at redoing the rl map. Everyone should be starting a project lol.

You tracked all of that ;o You didnt start from any of the rl maps released here? Thats pretty crazy, I honestly dont know how we have the rl tibia map. That would take alot to track it, and actually be able to use the outcome of the tracking.. Just nuts.. well, there is that option to TRACK ALL FLOORS. but still, getting everywhere.. tracking everything, thats alot. As a ot community we should just cherish the release of the real tibia map haha, we should just be sitting down and customizing it. Making it the best we can, too good to pass up that chance to have a crack at redoing the rl map. Everyone should be starting a project lol.

I actually used some other guys tracking project and continued it. His username is something like, "Mmorik" or "Mmurik". I can't remember his name. In the end, I did spent lots of money (premium, tibia characters, gold, items) and countless hours tracking. So yes, cherish and enjoy it.

Edit: You can see what I started from here or here.

Last edited:
What is the quickest way to get all houses in this map?

Copy/paste from another map

@topic:
What's the difference between this and thunderion? They seem identical to me. I couldn't find anything new on this. No offense, it's an impressive project I'm just curious as to what's new in it.

Copy/paste from another map

@topic:
What's the difference between this and thunderion? They seem identical to me. I couldn't find anything new on this. No offense, it's an impressive project I'm just curious as to what's new in it.

You mean the map-house.xml?

I'll look for an < 8.60 map than.

You mean the map-house.xml?

I'll look for an < 8.60 map than.

Looked for other real tibia maps, but none of them has got houses OR all download links are broken. Don't know what to do =/

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually used some other guys tracking project and continued it. His username is something like, "Mmorik" or "Mmurik". I can't remember his name.

In the end, I did spent lots of money (premium, tibia characters, gold, items) and countless hours tracking. So yes, cherish and enjoy it.

Edit: You can see what I started from here.

It's Mummrik!

Anyway nice to see that someone did finnish it
rep+ for finnish it and releaseing it

Great map, just wondering if someone has it with the houses and npc'd added? :)

Great map thanks for release.
Could you people explain where exacly to put he scripts and what to do with the NPC/monsters errors I get when running the server?

For some reason I can't open the map. It won't open with the check file signatures box checked. And when I uncheck it I get. "Failed to load tibia.dat" "Tibia.dat: Unknown optbyte '136' after '1'

Do you have map tracker 9.5? xd
Anyway, it's a great map.

Hmm, nope. ;)

Up; Haha ... No

You shouldn't speak for others.

For some reason I can't open the map. It won't open with the check file signatures box checked. And when I uncheck it I get. "Failed to load tibia.dat" "Tibia.dat: Unknown optbyte '136' after '1'

You should try using the 8.60 client from RME's website (old 8.60). It works for me and others.

Back