• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Due to some changes, I had to change the server version to a higher one, so the server is no longer 7.7x.
But it will not affect in any way the gameplay.

Some features about those changes are listed below:
  • No stackable runes and vials, just like the good old golden Tibia days. (Potions are removed from the game)
  • No level and vocation requirements for weapons, helmets, legs, armors, ammunitions, boots. (There are just for some, to keep it balanced)
67ppLzp.png

STAY TUNED!
No WASD bro? If so, i suggest something like the Medivian client, which you can see when the WASD mode is on/off and activate/deactivate with enter buttom.

Thats not the point, this guy have been creating threads for long long time, have never bring anything but words.

I feel like he just post to get attention.

Delusional

I don't understand how people still support this. You're clearly calling the whole OtLand community as stupid.

hes fucking with us, ignoring the comunity, all he care about himself and future money hes delaaying this ot second year lol
tell us moreee starting dateeee
Don't wait. The time will never be just right.
LOL I came here back few months later and the server still hasn't launched yet ROTFL
So where is the test-server. PLEASE! ive been waiting for soooo long!!!!! come on
I cba looking for more of these, just find yourself.
You are so much wrong !!!

It's not online because I have more importants things to do in real life, this is a hobby for me, not a priority ...
And I have a daughter, she's my priority !!!

Just relax guys, we will have a great time together in Tibia World RPG Server ;)
Calling one of them wrong because you started something more than 3 years ago and couldn't even finish it?
Your family and life is your priority, we understand that. Why did you even start such a discussion on-going while knowing you would be busy? It's a human sense to not start something you're not ready for.

Don't lose your faith, it will come, but we all have our priorities in life too ;)
I guarantee, there's small things to do, it's 99.8% done !!!
You've been telling this story for over years, could you please just end this?

The only thing it pisses me off is giving fake hype about this, while there are other on-going discussions which are better than this project but they don't have enough attention because you are bumping your old thread. Get off, man.

Back