• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team 9.1 RPG Server Custom Map

Kodak

Reaction score
Greetings, My name is Kevin (Kodak), I live in College Station, TX, USA. I'm 22 years old studying computer science at A&M. I recently took a break from the Tibia/OT scene, but I joined Tibia around 7.1, and began messing with OT's around 7.5. I have not really played much from around 8.5-current. I'm laid back, 420 friendly, enjoy wrenching on my cars, and easily get along with everyone. I work in a Customer Service Call Center for an Investment corporation.

What I am looking for: I've lost all my connections with the OT community, and am looking for a group of people (hopefully to be friends) to aid with the development of a new server. I'm not so much interested in dedicated positions, so if you have knowledge in multiple areas, the more the better, content develepment is my main issue. I would prefer age 16+, with good english skills, and with knowledge about the newer features of tibia. (8.6-9.31). While I want this to be a "serious" server, I'm not requesting 100% commitment to only this server development. I've taken my time with my end, and while I want to finish it up quickly, time is not my main concern. This is not a massive server, it is being designed to suit 50-100 dedicated players.
What I do NOT want are players who have no experience in creation or past hosting experience. I am not looking for just simple GM postions.

Todo List:
Finish up NPC's
Wrap up some areas on the map (My area)
Work up and script some quest ideas
And add some lore and "history"

9.1 based server,
Low exp (not determined, but ideally level 250 will be considered a challenge- not a fan of the lvl 400+ even in today's tibia.)
100% Custom Map, RPG, designed for 50-100 players. (Been working on it for over a year now)
Custom NPC's
Currently no custom items or monsters, could change

Add me on msn, [email protected]

Back