• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.46] The Forgotten Server v0.3.7-preview (Crying Damson)

How does that relate when guilds don't store items?
It's just any item that person 1 carries.
If he for example has 10cc in a backpack, and he passes on the backpack. The backpack will be duplicated

"But didn't we pay OTLand for access to svn for this?"

No. Glad it was released ;) Great work guys!

Red

@elf, so is there a list of known bugs or is this pretty clean?

I've been searching for a 9.1+ client version of 0.3/0.4 so maybe this is... "A SIGN AMAGOD" ;)
I'll check it out regardless, and nice release :)

Thanks to the developers for this :)

@GhostX
0.4 is available for 9.1+, unfortunately you are not a donator.

@up i was told by a donator that it wasn't and 8.6 was the highest. Since i was going to donate, it wont matter if this works anyway since i know 0.4 is basically a revamped 0.3, no?

:)

Also to the guy who said /attr was crashing server
And elf,

in talkactions, change the /attr function value to propErties

I have a feeling there may be more spelling misteaks so i'll check now

And the day finally came, good job ; )

I've been a donator for a long time, the 0.3 subversion section is dead, like it hasn't been updated since 2009 or something.
The 0.3.7 version is (I think) the same as the 0.4 subversion. The only benefit the donators get is the bugfixes and additional updated features, such as the upcoming Spring patch.

And GhostX, you heard wrong. 0.4 had 9.1 features for a very long time. There is a 8.6 distro based on 0.4 that is only restricted to donators.

This one is the only one I remember.
But it should go like this:
'Person 1' makes a random guild and invites 'person 2'.
'Person 2' never joins and takes the items of 'person 1'.
'Person 2' logs out and in the meanwhile 'person 1' disbands his guild.
When normaly both people relog they both have the same exact items in their inventory (the items that were passed).

I'm not sure about the part where they log out, if it's just relogging while disbanding the guild, but I'm pretty sure it's alike this.

This one was fixed.

:)

Also to the guy who said /attr was crashing server
And elf,

in talkactions, change the /attr function value to propErties

I have a feeling there may be more spelling misteaks so i'll check now

It says that "Loading talkactions... [Warning - TalkAction::LoadFunction "propErties" does not exist. Anyways, there are problems with going underground, teleporting, commands ofc, mysql database connections (cant connect with localhost, only 127.0.0.1. - wtf? :p )

I will paste MYSQL Error down here:
WARNING: MYSQL Lost Connection, attempting to reconnect... - and server will start if i set in config:
Code:
	-- Database
	-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
	-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
	-- encryptionType can be plain, md5, sha1, sha256, sha512.
	sqlType = "mysql"
	sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"    ------ [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR="#FF0000"]IF I WILL CHANGE IT TO "localhost" server will get mysql connection error and it will just crash![/COLOR][/FONT]
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "root"
	sqlPass = "xxx"
	sqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
	sqlFile = "mysql.sql"
	sqlKeepAlive = 0
	mysqlReadTimeout = 10
	mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
	mysqlReconnectionAttempts = 3
	encryptionType = "sha1"

What about all other ways to clone like the house thing?

Why don't you see for yourself and report if it still exist?

I can assume thats the point with pre- releases.

Why don't you see for yourself and report if it still exist?

I can assume thats the point with pre- releases.

I do not have the opportunity to host and i just know the ways not the whole process of making it :/

I can't make it to start.. i only edited the database variables and servers says (ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!)

Back