• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Quirefang 97+% complete!

Wangsta

TFS Dev/Gobal Tibia Expert
Reaction score
I've been tracking and piecing together the new areas, Quirefang is by far the most complex so I will be working on it on and off for the next few weeks until it's 100%

Gray Island Coordinates: 33190, 31985, 7

Gray Beach Coordinates: 33500, 31300, 7

The hive is nearly complete, deeplings need a lot of work esp with spawns.

This will go a lot faster if people volunteer to help me track through Tibiacast.

If you would like to help or contribute, schedule a time for me to watch you on Tibiacast (through pm) or send me links to any recordings you've done that cover missing areas. Keep in mind that Live casting is far more accurate than most recordings.

If you would like to fund my personal tracking, send money to Calax/Thais on Libera.

Don't forget to rep++ if this helps you

Forgot Screenshot: (dead screenshot removed)

----Updated Septemper 30th----
Cleaned up all of the overspawned areas in deeplings and also cleared out most of the blood, corpses and trash.

Added most of the missing areas.

I am now only missing parts of Tanjis' and Jaul's rooms, the new house and 1 underground part of the hive area.

Credits to Shor for helping to track many of the missing areas in deeplings.

----Updated November 2th----
Added all of the missing/cut off/bugged areas. This should now be 100% ready to play, enjoy!

~~~Latest version here~~~
Mediafire mirror: Quirefang Updated Nov 2.7z

Attachments

• Quirefang Latest.7z
    467.4 KB · Views: 414 · VirusTotal
  • Quirefang Updated Nov 2.7z
    565.7 KB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't deal with real map ots, but I have to say this is a great contribution as it's been a long while since someone has posted map pieces of some of the new areas from real tibia.

Very nice, and thank you for releasing this!

Nice work. Keep up updating. :)

Back