• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Quirefang 97+% complete!

Updated, around 97% completion overall now!

Check the first post to see what's still missing and send me a tibiacast recording if you have a chance to run through it.

Updated, around 97% completion overall now!

Check the first post to see what's still missing and send me a tibiacast recording if you have a chance to run through it.

There's no 9.6 monsters for it?
I've downloaded the lastest subversion and I didn't find the monsters :(

There's no 9.6 monsters for it?
I've downloaded the lastest subversion and I didn't find the monsters :(

I think updating monsters is important, I will talk with the rest of development team and also try to get the community involved in getting monsters up-to-date and accurate.

If you watch the next few revisions you will see that I am perfecting monster ai to be exactly like global Tibia. These changes with a complete monster library will make for a much better user and developer experience.

heeey, here gnome base overspawned(sry!!): gnome.zip

and all monsters 9.6 but only corrects looktypes(sry again!): 9.6.zip

it is all i can contribute for now :/

- - - Updated - - -

sry for double post, i dont know how to edit :p

EDIT: gnome dp cords: x:32800 y:31770 z:9
warzones cords: x:33000 y:31900 z:8

heeey, here gnome base overspawned(sry!!): gnome.zip

and all monsters 9.6 but only corrects looktypes(sry again!): 9.6.zip

it is all i can contribute for now :/

- - - Updated - - -

sry for double post, i dont know how to edit :p

EDIT: gnome dp cords: x:32800 y:31770 z:9
warzones cords: x:33000 y:31900 z:8

I've been working on gnomes as well, I'll see of there's anything here that I can add to my current working map

Pumped for this to be done. Nice work!

@Mogex

Make them yourself :OOO

Why the fuck all noobs like you are saying the same shit, you think that I'll waste time of my life with monsters that I've never seen? Not all the people plays tibia every day LOL.

Why the fuck all noobs like you are saying the same shit, you think that I'll waste time of my life with monsters that I've never seen? Not all the people plays tibia every day LOL.

I dont play tibia in the last 5 years and i made all monsters by myself looking tibia wiki.

Make them yourself :OOO

You're both wrong, if the community is ever going to grow and evolve, we need to work together.

I dont play tibia in the last 5 years and i made all monsters by myself looking tibia wiki.

Let me know if you would like to contribute. I'm trying to ensure that the next public release of TFS has an up-to-date monsterpack.

Added the missing underground hunting area in hive and some areas cut off on the upper floors, fixed a small bug in deeplings.

Map includes some of the world changed areas in case you need to use them. They are located outside of player view.

This should now be 100% ready to play, enjoy!

PS: If any mod could change the thread title to say 100% and updated Nov 2, I would greatly appreciate it!

Back