• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Quirefang 97+% complete!

Nothing shows up when I download this. I mean when I open RME and click find everything nothing shows up. What is its x and y coords? and what floor

Nothing shows up when I download this. I mean when I open RME and click find everything nothing shows up. What is its x and y coords? and what floor

try clicking Edit > find > everything

I have a bug on the stairs, i cant go up in any of the stairs in all the respawns, what can it be?

Coordinates are in my first post.

I have a bug on the stairs, i cant go up in any of the stairs in all the respawns, what can it be?

You need to add the new stairs to your items.xml, that's where you set those attributes.

Back