• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Im trying to compile with Dev C++ but when I open the project file I get the following errors: depot.cpp not found, depot.h not found. When I try to compile anyway I get a million errors.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Downloaded codeblocks and downloaded the libraries for it. Getting this error now: # error "Threading support unavaliable: it has been explicitly disabled with BOOST_DISABLE_THREADS"

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: downloaded a different mingw from the official gnu site. It now compiles for 5 minutes, then I get a bunch of errors:

PHP:
bj\GUI\otserv.o:otserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\otserv.o:otserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\otserv.o:otserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
obj\GUI\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
 boost::detail::timeout)]+0xbf)||undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\GUI\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_system.a(error_code.o):error_code.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
c:\program files (x86)\codeblocks\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.6.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\lib\libboost_regex.a(cregex.o):cregex.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 0 warnings (5 minutes, 9 seconds) ===|

bump. depot.cpp is missing.

- - - Updated - - -

@edit
depot.h too in Devc++

Who have gesior acc maker fot this distribution? ;d

Only a guy named Lars who lives up north in Sweden with hes 5 donkeys.

normal Gesior have 0.2 support-.- learn to read thread titles.
GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4
Started by Gesior.pl, 30th December 2012 08:35

Hello everyone, i would like some help with the config.lua of this distro... i've been searching info about this on the forum but cant find anything. The problem is that i cant see the options to set the FragHandler, the time of redskull/blackskull and the kills needed for them =/ srry if i posted it on the wrong place but i'd rlly appreciate some help here.
Thnx in advance~

You must be the worst searcher in the world.

On - LINE 20 - in Config.lua:

-- Battle
worldType = "pvp"
hotkeyAimbotEnabled = "yes"
protectionLevel = 1
killsToRedSkull = 3
killsToBlackSkull = 6

pzLocked = 60000
criticalHitChance = 7
removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon = "yes"
removeChargesFromRunes = "yes"
removeChargesFromWeapons = "yes"
timeToDecreaseFrags = 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000
whiteSkullTime = 15 * 60 * 1000

oldConditionAccuracy = "no"
stairJumpExhaustion = 2000

Dude.... i did find that, but theres no frags per week/month, etc... i cant configure that on this tfs? ._.

Will everything from 0.2 be compatible with 1.0?
Will future 0.2/1.0 support mods?
how much stuff I have to convert to make my 0.3+ datapack working on future 0.2/1.0?

Because it's not on my roadmap for 1.0. If you want mods to be added, feel free to submit a pull request with the code here: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/pulls.

Really nice to see you working on a new distro.
Could I ask will there be any new features on 1.0, like when first creaturescripts, weapons, globalevents was released? Or will it mostly just be improved code and stability?

Really nice to see you working on a new distro.
Could I ask will there be any new features on 1.0, like when first creaturescripts, weapons, globalevents was released? Or will it mostly just be improved code and stability?

The 1.0 release will focus on cleaning up old code, portability, reduced memory footprint, and optimizations that will help us to move forward. Bigger features may or may not appear in 1.0, but there will definitely be huge changes to the Lua interface in the 1.x series.

The GitHub repository is 1.0.

The 1.0 release will focus on cleaning up old code, portability, reduced memory footprint, and optimizations that will help us to move forward. Bigger features may or may not appear in 1.0, but there will definitely be huge changes to the Lua interface in the 1.x series.

The GitHub repository is 1.0.

Are you going to post 1.0 as 0.2.16 when it'll have enough stability or they're separate distributions?
Is github page official 1.0 repo?
Can I rewrite my scripts now or I should wait till you rebuild LUA?

Are you going to post 1.0 as 0.2.16 when it'll have enough stability or they're separate distributions?
Is github page official 1.0 repo?
Can I rewrite my scripts now or I should wait till you rebuild LUA?

No. 1.0 will be released as 1.0, because it's very different from 0.2.15.
Yes, but it hasn't been officially announced yet because there will be major changes that I want to make before people start using it.
You can rewrite your scripts now if you want to use the current scripting system, I have no intention of completely breaking compatibility with it.

Back