• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81+] EvoRPG v4, Lots of fixes

but do you have full with working motor its just datapack and stuff like that idk how to start it plz :)

@zbizu i fixed it but what is god account? i imported data but says only exist 1/1 plz tell me fast :/ also temple position is wrong idk how to fix that

Code:
FATAL: OTBMLoader - [x:210, y:227, z:7] Failed to create item.

What to do?? :( lol

@brunomera
Assuming that you've right engine to run it(otx 2.4/2.6 or TFS 0.3.7/0.5) you can find correct dlls in this sdk:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8h7nt9o2vu7jbk/otx-sdk-3.5.7z
navigate through these folders and find them yourself(depending on your engine they'll be in lib or lib64 folders).
Copy only .dll files, others are used only during compilation proccess and won't be readed by ready engine anyways.

anyone knows how to fix this error. exe ?

[24/9/2013 21:1:50] sqlite3_prepare_v2(): SQLITE ERROR: near "SET": syntax error (SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;)

Yes, we will create official serwer with the map. We don't know when the serwer will start

I don't have much time to do stuff, but I'm working on random dungeon generator written 100% in LUA - I plan 2 or 3 multi-floored dungeons with their shape changed every 2 hours.
To make it more configurable I've rewritten it's core, now I'm working on functions now.

There is still much stuff to rewrite(it won't work on TFS 1.o without small changes in code)
arena, movements, creaturescripts and mods to split onto single scripts

Back