• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few videos from players on the OT :)

Is that a bot that shows how much time the magic walls have until they disappear? Wtf? I hate those guys :mad:

That Anni Video was pathetic, the mexicans in there .. Wow. GOGOGO! Its annih Its not fucking impossible .

second video is bot central, i knew those guys botted!!!

even though our team did win. still its easy to tell bot...

=\

That Anni Video was pathetic, the mexicans in there .. Wow. GOGOGO! Its annih Its not fucking impossible .

umm the fact that he put in the effort to do the video is cool, im not going to be mad at them for making it like you are for some reason? :/

Np guys, when we all have 0 frags we'll make a giant one :p

Reptile chose the music, i just put it together and shit xD

next time u wanna make one PM me

Hahahah, i'm in the movie...but i just died :(
They didn't know i was in guild :X

That was lame as shit. Don't get me wrong, ani is a hard quest, in REAL TIBIA. It's an open server, if they're going to make a video, do like the godly quest or some shit. Those guy's in that video are also huge pkers, fucking ass holes. ;)

umm the fact that he put in the effort to do the video is cool, im not going to be mad at them for making it like you are for some reason? :/

Yeh glad he put the effort but they should of organized it a bit more then when they got there they look like a bunch of retards ;]'

Back