• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A logo? :o [New problem!]

HolmaN

Banned User
Reaction score
Well, I'd like one for my gf now aswell. So here's a new request. She wants a girle logo with the head text "Millen" (as I was useing HolmaN in my logo) and "You inspire me to do so much better" somewhere in the logo. Same size as before. (700x200 pixels)

And thanks!

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Attachments

Last edited:
[Image Removed]

There's many things I can improve, just tell me what do you think it should be removed/added... :)

Last edited:
Well, thanks alot, but is there any possebilety to make it fade into white or clouds around it, since the blogg is white :p!

35iq335.jpg

Well, I'd like one for my gf now aswell. So here's a new request. She wants a girle logo with the head text "Millen" (as I was useing HolmaN in my logo) and "You inspire me to do so much better" somewhere in the logo. Same size as before. (700x200 pixels)

And thanks!

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

She said she want something like this (she found this header on a famous blogg.):

old-header.gif

But with any of theese two pictures in the image (just her head, and not to big)

12086_1245516957.jpg

n609523261_1754561_1112010.jpg

Size: 700x200

Here is my result.

Millen.png

Hope you like it, Also that will be 100$ LOL!

Last edited:
Wow, that one was really nice :O

Any possebility to re-size it to 770 x 140 pixel without destroying it? She's useing another skin atm, and she wants it 770 x 140 pixel :(.

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Last edited:
Ok, Here is the update. It doesn't look good as it was before :(. If you don't like how it looks then tell me and i can edit it a bit more.

Millenupdate.png

Back