• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Able to convert this?

GM Seriosa

Viva la Revolution!
Reaction score
Hi.. I am wondering if I'm able to convert a map from 8.31 to 8.4? :p

Anyone could help me do this ? Reward: GameMaster & the best server ever ;)

It's kinda easy and it's possible. The only problem will be converting the scripts I guess.

From 8.31 to 8.4? You gotta be kidding me.

Just save your map from 8.31 and 8.4. Copy the script files from your previous folder to your 8.4 folder, fix everything in config.lua, and you won't have any problems.

You're right, I used scripts system from b-fox in TFS 0.2 so I had to rewrite scripts (uffff) but if you use original script systems there shouldn't be any problems :)

From 8.31 to 8.4? You gotta be kidding me.

Just save your map from 8.31 and 8.4. Copy the script files from your previous folder to your 8.4 folder, fix everything in config.lua, and you won't have any problems.

It'd be kinda logical if he changes to TFS 0.3 and that brings a script difference with it. If he keeps TFS 0.2 it's the same.

Back