• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About fenrock boat..

Does it need a change?

• Make it possible to kick yourself out..

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Let it be. Its good that brs can break the rules all night long when our swedish gms are sleeping..

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ingredients

Cartman
Reaction score
he is doing it again..

2dw6icl.jpg

The NPC should have a new funktion, say, Hi, Kick, Yes. And you get kicked to the stair.. Dont you think its a good idea?:huh:

Its not just fenrock, sunken quarter aswell ..and then Demona, make it 2 sqms instead of 1 <.<

Sunken quarter is a pz block, fenrock boat is a pz block and then u take up demona when its far from pz? whats ur point? do a 2 sqm way? just so it will be easier to get it ? just bring a team a use ur ue script:) as u tryd on me in demona. <3

Jalla peace, there comes a time were u die. End of story.

2sqm Demona would give it a total new type of PvP Expierence.

DO IT!!!

You aren't fully trapped and there's a way to get out again.

Totally signed for 2 SQP Demona. 3 Would be too much i guess.

about fenrock, why dont u just remove that spell its "undead army" or what, easy.

i agree on that idea of demona, that would be nice for new wars and pvp times on there, hope u change it soon
about fenrock, why dont u just remove that spell its "undead army" or what, easy.

what an idiot u are, u cant remove spells thats stupid

Back