• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Transfering To Lunar (Lapa told me to do this)

Imho, it should have a transfer both ways.
Obviously Mark has his reasons, therefore we must play by his rules.

They try to be like rl tibia so why not implement a transfer system like real tibia

@Salar theres no fghts really? maybe not in the time you played but my teeam has fights every day and theres 4 active big teams that fight in my time just cause calar team gave up cause they cant beat veziv doesnt mean servers dead

@Tali
fuck yea, so funny battle which looks like " Veziv : we are set up, come fight" and when we are going to fight he was sitting at DEF and saying "come on pussies, why u are not fighting?"

@Tali
fuck yea, so funny battle which looks like " Veziv : we are set up, come fight" and when we are going to fight he was sitting at DEF and saying "come on pussies, why u are not fighting?"
he was saying some shit like this all the time

Its vezivs team and then ur shitty team or tell me whoch teams tali

@Salar you keep saying to people who are you and why do you care, clearly they are the lunarforce community and they care because you're trying to destroy the server by opening up a transfer system back to shadowcores. Maybe if you actually had valid points it would be considered, but you don't so all your doing is furthering marks decision on NEVER opening transfers back to shadowcores. Transfers were enabled so the server wouldn't die out and it worked now you want to transfer back to shadowcores to bring more people to an overpopulated server and kill this one. Gz logic

Part of the information on the transfer page from ShadowCores to LunarForce was a checkbox, next to it was the text: "I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores.".

0wn3d

People who "are keeping" his server up and making his money knew that there is no possibility to transfer back to Shadowcores, and now they are mad? awww... They're sooooooo fcking maaaaad... They don't know what they want.

we're saying: NO FOR TRANSFER BACK TO SHADOWCORES! THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO MOVE YOUR CHAR TO LUNARFORCE SO STFU NOW AND RESPECT THE RULES!
Okay, so go lose 100~ players, when you could just let them transfer back to shadowcores and keep buying donates. If they aren't playing, they aren't buying. Use common sense, you must be fucking new.

Okay, so go lose 100~ players, when you could just let them transfer back to shadowcores and keep buying donates. If they aren't playing, they aren't buying. Use common sense, you must be fucking new.
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahha... "use common sense" yourself, cuz you, must be fcking new here if you're talking some shit like this. On shadowcores there are about 1300 players online I think thats enough people who are buying donates, or not? Before transfer to lunarforce there were playing only about 30-50 players and now? ~250 players online! What do you think its better? Now (with 250 Players) or Before (with 30-50 Players)? I say it again: that was your fckin choice to transfer your char to lunar, not Marks or somebody else, nobody forces you to do it! And stop talking shit like Lunarforce is dead now! Its more alive than ever!
There was, there is and there will be no possibility to transfer back! Deal with it!
You must be fucking retarded.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahha... "use common sense" yourself, cuz you, must be fcking new here if you're talking some shit like this. On shadowcores there are about 1300 players online I think thats enough people who are buying donates, or not? Before transfer to lunarforce there were playing only about 30-50 players and now? ~250 players online! What do you think its better? Now (with 250 Players) or Before (with 30-50 Players)? I say it again: that was your fckin choice to transfer your char to lunar, not Marks or somebody else, nobody forces you to do it! And stop talking shit like Lunarforce is dead now! Its more alive than ever!
There was, there is and there will be no possibility to transfer back! Deal with it!
You must be fucking retarded.
CLEARLY IF THE PLAYERS WANT A SERVER LIKE SHADOWCORES. THE STAFF OF TWIFYSOFT CAN STOP BEING LAZY AND DUPLICATE ANOTHER SERVER.. IT REALLY ISN'T THAT HARD! :D HAVE FUN READING THIS FAGGOT, I DIDN'T READ A FULL SENTENCE OF WHAT YOU POSTED BECAUSE YOU WRITE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

CLEARLY IF THE PLAYERS WANT A SERVER LIKE SHADOWCORES. THE STAFF OF TWIFYSOFT CAN STOP BEING LAZY AND DUPLICATE ANOTHER SERVER.. IT REALLY ISN'T THAT HARD! :D HAVE FUN READING THIS FAGGOT, I DIDN'T READ A FULL SENTENCE OF WHAT YOU POSTED BECAUSE YOU WRITE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.
1. Only retards write with CAPS-LOCK ON.
2. If the players want a server like shadowcores, they propably should play or start to play on shadowcores :) and not wait for a new one, or searching a same one in LunarForce and than crying about transfer back.

1. Only retards write with CAPS-LOCK ON.
2. If the players want a server like shadowcores, they propably should play or start to play on shadowcores :) and not wait for a new one, or searching a same one in LunarForce and than crying about transfer back.
I don't understand about your logic, you say don't transfer back because it will affect the amount of players on shadowcores back to 1500+.. but then you said start new chars on shadowcores and avoid transfer? Wouldn't that be the same problem or? Just scared that there will be more level 150's higher than you?

I don't understand about your logic, you say don't transfer back because it will affect the amount of players on shadowcores back to 1500+.. but then you said start new chars on shadowcores and avoid transfer? Wouldn't that be the same problem or? Just scared that there will be more level 150's higher than you?
WTF?! Where did I say
don't transfer back because it will affect the amount of players on shadowcores back to 1500+
pls tell me, where?! I said no for transfer back because it was clear from the beginning that you can move your char only in one way and now you want something different! Please stop talking shit.
ps. yes, I am so fucking scared about my level :(

The reason why they implemented the transfer was to make lunarforce more populated and since shadowcores has like 1,3k players on all the time transfer to shadow makes no sence.

Back