• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Validus

Mitch B

Reaction score
Just an update to everyone... were not "inactive" here. We play this as our main server and war every single day at anyone who wants it. Just to proove to RLD that we have been able to handle more than 1 warmode at once i kept theres whilst battling the other teams in the past few days... And u said if were active here we would be nothing cuz we would just die all the time...

The idea of "War" means exp if u wish to take the chance of being killed and battle. If u have more kills.. u win... so this whole idea of us apparently "not ruling because were not active" is kinda bullshit...

Fun to read what people write on threads each day :D

BTW thanks alot to the teams that we have battled the last few days, we fought True Destiny today and stood no chance in the open. Mainly because we had 17 players but we brought it to a close even spot after we was rushed a few times :) and why didnt u guys wanna fight in edron!?!?

I love how cocky they are. Provides us with good entertainment on the forums every day. Thank you!

Hardly cocky, the thread isnt cocky at all, think collectively people would say thats all honest talk right there.

Mainly because we had 17 players

Wierd that you would go out when you're lower on players than the enemie team. How come that NEVER happend vs RLD?
You always waited for your lazy ass team to get online and that always took hours.

And then like 3 hours later you guys say we're ready lets go and IMMIDEATLY GOES TO LINE! Like wtf?

Do you really think we can pull a team who has been waiting for over 3 hours at your team and then pull them out of our asses when you're ready?

And then call us charlovers for not battling. Funny thing is that we wouldnt call you guys charlovers when you would go out and fight when you're lower on players.
But when we did fight with WAY less players then we're just noobs and bad and stuff for not being able to put up a good fight.

Seriously mitch go fuck yourself, this person of you ive seen on this server is not the mitch i knew from other servers.
Your team makes me sick

Yeah and pull your head out of your ass and jump down in hellsgate

all you did Before validus starting to play here you was whineing on vent that you had none to fight to and how bad all guilds is.
after the some battles whole ur team went inactive... Even ur own team mates started calling you charlover rofl

all you did Before validus starting to play here you was whineing on vent that you had none to fight to and how bad all guilds is.
after the some battles whole ur team went inactive... Even ur own team mates started calling you charlover rofl

They're bad but I can't agree that he's charlover. Not like defending rov now, i hate him personaly, but let's stand the truth.
Ansikte is a huge charlover.

you all still crying to eachother? i would of thought this would of stopped but i can see it still continues, and as for you rose~ don't even get me started on you, like wtf? new name?.....

you all still crying to eachother? i would of thought this would of stopped but i can see it still continues, and as for you rose~ don't even get me started on you, like wtf? new name?.....

Yes dude, sold out rose+gajo, and was playing a secret char until the level rosestylez was sold at, so it doesn't look like I ragequitted from being hunted. I told dyablo to reveal my secret char to rld like he did.

Ingredients, i havent changed as a person at all, even people on ur team can see that its just u. I will admit ONE time, i mde ur team wait like an hour or more for us to fix a team and that was ONE day after i left "rld" and made "my own team" to try and give u someone to fight. We have beaten u before when my ppl were starting and low levels and we beat u now. Anything uve ever posted is an excuse at ur loss and it just isnt cutting it with the public of this server lol.

I hardly even post here, and ur saying im not the same mitch? This is what my 3rd thread regarding war since i started how long ago now? Everyone knows u and ur teams position on this server now so u might aswell stop making it worse for urself.

If anyone has problems with something to do with validus u can tell me idc what it is.

The funny thing is that this thread is about validus but somehow it becomes about rld , this always happends in every thread on this forum, really fun to see :D and jinxx u calling anyone a charlover is a joke, funny thing always when u make a new char u always try to join rld, but then we kill you and u start crying again....MAN PLZ IM TELLING ITS NOT GAJOWY WHY U DO DIS?????and then u go act all big on the forum again wtf dude get a grip ..sometimes i hate myself becuse i never ss our conversations :D but really man just shut up you are such a suckup and everyone on this server knows it

Back