• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Validus

The funny thing is that this thread is about validus but somehow it becomes about rld , this always happends in every thread on this forum, really fun to see :D and jinxx u calling anyone a charlover is a joke, funny thing always when u make a new char u always try to join rld, but then we kill you and u start crying again....MAN PLZ IM TELLING ITS NOT GAJOWY WHY U DO DIS?????and then u go act all big on the forum again wtf dude get a grip ..sometimes i hate myself becuse i never ss our conversations :D but really man just shut up you are such a suckup and everyone on this server knows it

As i've said "sold out rose+gajo, and was playing a secret char until the level rosestylez was sold at, so it doesn't look like I ragequitted from being hunted. I told dyablo to reveal my secret char to rld like he did."
I actually wanted to spy in a guild when I wanted to join. Just like you sent Ayowin Skor to be a spy in ex. assassinationsquad, someone have sent me.

As i've said "sold out rose+gajo, and was playing a secret char until the level rosestylez was sold at, so it doesn't look like I ragequitted from being hunted. I told dyablo to reveal my secret char to rld like he did."
I actually wanted to spy in a guild when I wanted to join. Just like you sent Ayowin Skor to be a spy in ex. assassinationsquad, someone have sent me.

do you acctually believe that? dyablo didn't tell us shit, we killed you first time because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and then you opened your mouth, which has gotten you hunted off the server several times..you never learn you just make new chars, you are a joke and I would love for you to prove me wrong and acctually do something in game instead of mouthing on the forums

do you acctually believe that? dyablo didn't tell us shit, we killed you first time because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and then you opened your mouth, which has gotten you hunted off the server several times..you never learn you just make new chars, you are a joke and I would love for you to prove me wrong and acctually do something in game instead of mouthing on the forums

actually you should've helped ur team in a war instead of finding an excuse about why did u lost a war.

actually you should've helped ur team in a war instead of finding an excuse about why did u lost a war.

when im online im killing people constantly, really come for me one time atleast I beg you, im not gonna give up my rl life just to fight in a war? I help my team always when im online, and anyone who has ever teamed with me knows that. Some of us people playing this ot, acctually has a girlfriend, we don't just say we have one to look "cool", some of us people acctually do travel around to diffrent places, we don't just say it on the forum to look "cool". you peanut

when im online im killing people constantly, really come for me one time atleast I beg you, im not gonna give up my rl life just to fight in a war? I help my team always when im online, and anyone who has ever teamed with me knows that. Some of us people playing this ot, acctually has a girlfriend, we don't just say we have one to look "cool", some of us people acctually do travel around to diffrent places, we don't just say it on the forum to look "cool". you peanut

President Obama sent me to spy rld! - my excuse why did i play as a 'secret char'

mitch you naab i had char for you on antica but you never msged me!!!!!!

/emo

Jack where was i supposed to msg u?! I dont have the antican vent no more... or any other way to contact u, come into my vent.

Jack where was i supposed to msg u?! I dont have the antican vent no more... or any other way to contact u, come into my vent.

skype lol, i messaged u there and told people in ur vent to msg me aswell

nvm anymore though im our of cash and wm has been wank anyway xD

To whoever is flaming either Ansikte or Rovryttar Clas for being a charlover I can just say you're all wrong. They both are my best friends and the reason why I play here. Whenever I need them they always come and they will be there as first.

Last few days I've been killing a lot of people with Ansikte and nobody ever came to kill him. Its you're fault he never dies. Not his.

You call everyone a charlover who has not been in the latest battle that we had. But compared to Validus it's not like we send out a massive text message spam or any other method of contacting them to get their asses to the battle. Whoever is in vent will fight with us. Whoever is not won't. The fact that you can pull up more than 20 people out of nothing says more about you than about us.

ice meto it's people from ur own guild saying that he is a charlover lol

ice meto it's people from ur own guild saying that he is a charlover lol

I usually say it but never to someone outside the guild or vent, and if I did you probably missed the point that it was a joke.

To whoever is flaming either Ansikte or Rovryttar Clas for being a charlover I can just say you're all wrong. They both are my best friends and the reason why I play here. Whenever I need them they always come and they will be there as first.

Last few days I've been killing a lot of people with Ansikte and nobody ever came to kill him. Its you're fault he never dies. Not his.

You call everyone a charlover who has not been in the latest battle that we had. But compared to Validus it's not like we send out a massive text message spam or any other method of contacting them to get their asses to the battle. Whoever is in vent will fight with us. Whoever is not won't. The fact that you can pull up more than 20 people out of nothing says more about you than about us.

bro you smsed and called your friends back in the days i was playing... so out of 5 ppl vent 15 in 10 mins ... and dont tell me evrybody was playing here...

thats what i heard ... know its like you know you will lose and dont care... but you wont pull toghter a team...

bro you smsed and called your friends back in the days i was playing... So out of 5 ppl vent 15 in 10 mins ... And dont tell me evrybody was playing here...

Thats what i heard ... Know its like you know you will lose and dont care... But you wont pull toghter a team...

god why u do dis? Why u haf no gived xon vandetta le brain`?????????¿¿¿¿¿

Back