• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Validus

god why u do dis? Why u haf no gived xon vandetta le brain`?????????¿¿¿¿¿

cuz le "god" me hate and you got F*cked by your mom since she is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offens but i guess my improve to better english will never be better since Robin is a huge douche

I think Ingredients should gather a team and come at us bro instead of raging excuses on why u guys suck and Validus rox. Ur team has owned this server for awhile but not anymoresssssss.

ice meto it's people from ur own guild saying that he is a charlover lol

Then who is it saying those things? Because he will never hear it from his best friends like me, Ansikte, Insanity Boltz, Snusmumriken, Tomtejefhel or any others from our old softcores team. Simply because he's not a charlover. And if you base your opinion on what randoms say or have said that's ur problem, not ours.

bro you smsed and called your friends back in the days i was playing... so out of 5 ppl vent 15 in 10 mins ... and dont tell me evrybody was playing here...

thats what i heard ... know its like you know you will lose and dont care... but you wont pull toghter a team...

I don't get half of what your saying, but during the battles I've fought here nothing like that ever happened.

Buy 180+ rp, pm me for more info
buy 180+ rp, pm me for more info

at this very moment, we are 9 people sneaking validus people, funny thing is the oh so good validus isn't coming for us, their amount of people? 9, mitch online? no..I stand by what I said before, validus aint shit without mitch

and im the charlover right

oh forgot xon tanker came talking bullshit with his bad breath tho (so technically someone did come for us) <- was talking from pz square tho ofc :p

at this very moment, we are 9 people sneaking validus people, funny thing is the oh so good validus isn't coming for us, their amount of people? 9, mitch online? no..I stand by what I said before, validus aint shit without mitch

and im the charlover right

oh forgot xon tanker came talking bullshit with his bad breath tho (so technically someone did come for us) <- was talking from pz square tho ofc :p

we have 5 active ppl in the vent?

its 3 pm school work and shit... ohh forgot you dont have something that is called life ._.

and aboout bullshit you guys are so proud you killed one member of valdius me? you know why, i was botting and had fucking lunch from school.

i guess you are in trade channel right and and like talking shit about owning this server.

i wanna se a warmode tonight agenst you, i hope we wont end it and we want warz, obs.

i guess mitch would love to do war agenst you. please accpet it and be active at around 20:00 to 22:00 so we can have it.

Last edited:
we have 5 active ppl in the vent?

its 3 pm school work and shit... ohh forgot you dont have something that is called life ._.

and aboout bullshit you guys are so proud you killed one member of valdius me? you know why, i was botting and had fucking lunch from school.

i guess you are in trade channel right and and like talking shit about owning this server.

i wanna se a warmode tonight agenst you, i hope we wont end it and we want warz, obs.

i guess mitch would love to do war agenst you. please accpet it and be active at around 20:00 to 22:00 so we can have it.

Same as before, you are nothing without the "real" Validus members.

You are just one of the randoms they have recruited. Without them you do nothing because you simply can't.

You are just one of the randoms they have recruited. Without them you do nothing because you simply can't.

At least we didn't go from "owning" the server to being nothing more than a pk team over night. :(

Sorry to disturb you guys, but my radio aint workin, was RLD a team which owned the server? Come on? Seriously? All their PVP is havin noob chars siong their Kinas and then just go defense or go sneak ppls when we're sleeping. HRSHRSHRSHRSHRSH radio back.

as i said come like 20:00 swe time and we make warmode at 21:00 and i wanna se whay you guys stand for.

i wont flame anything just do it to prove what you ppl are.

as i said come like 20:00 swe time and we make warmode at 21:00 and i wanna se whay you guys stand for.

i wont flame anything just do it to prove what you ppl are.

they log from 2:00 PM till 5:00 PM and sneak. thats when 85% of us are in school

This is how rld does own the server.

DEF MODE ACTIVE
212cqck.png

This is how rld does own the server.

DEF MODE ACTIVE
212cqck.png

what is ur point? I was trapped in a room and couldn't get out and my teammates protected me while I was in there, how did all this end? xon vanetta? didn't I just see your whole team running for pz? wonder who the charlovers are lmao

i guess its no point to try to speak to you guys...
sorry i will ignore evrybody now from Rld since they arnt that adult what i thought

Back