• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Validus

Both of you don't have a required body part to do such thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sixty Nine, come at me.
After I sold rose+gajowy you were complaining how did I ragequit here. So i took a time, leveled up char at the same level rosestylez was sold at, and told dyablo to reveal it.

Really? Me and Robin share dickpicks you know..

Now that we know it won't take long until you end up in the same position again; your house.

I can honestly say, during my long periode of Tibia experience knowing what this community is all about, I can truly say that iv'e never met or seen people who apperently seems to be immune against commom logic. (Or okey, I have seen that and a bit more, but still).

Anyway, if u guys just think, not tryin to flame here. Where are RLD today?
Haven't seen much of you since the last warmode we had, and if you'r more than the "mighty pk hunters at night" as some ppl claim that you are, why don't
you fight against some random bullshit guild?

Cuz for know, everyone who isen't RLD, I think you will all agree with me that they are no where to be seen except at night and some dp camping/botting at daytime.

rld are just sneaking now

O man you make me cry... Lemme think.. yesterday daytime, whole RLD were skulled, nobody could do a thing. last evening, RLD was skulled and trapped in thais south gate, we all got out alive... Hmmm and we only pk at night? I always hunt in daytime and evening and always taking skull when needed, like all RLD members do. Hmmm last day Validus logged when we came? Don't say you wernt... Goroma?

RLD is more active then your mentioning, and taking more skull then your mentioning... Even RS when we fucked up Validus...

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter.

With rs you died and wow we care \0/
atleast we killed ansikte twice and mayn +rov that was our main mission kinda :p
we did it to lul :p and i wanna se That rld pros in warmode... try angest any guild cuz you dont wanna fight valdius cuz we suck so bad. take all in or any other fucking guild.

Guys.. Just chill and think about dickbutt!

1344067909419.jpg

Dickbutt is happy to help you let go of the hate! :)

Last edited:
Back