• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Validus

what is ur point? I was trapped in a room and couldn't get out and my teammates protected me while I was in there, how did all this end? xon vanetta? didn't I just see your whole team running for pz? wonder who the charlovers are lmao

Well it gets kinda boring after watching u guys inside a def for 1 hour then when we leave u rush us. U guys even came down to desert quest with noob chars like that 190 ek and hagar and shit. So u cant really complain about our team. Battle us in open and then post on forums.

Well it gets kinda boring after watching u guys inside a def for 1 hour then when we leave u rush us. U guys even came down to desert quest with noob chars like that 190 ek and hagar and shit. So u cant really complain about our team. Battle us in open and then post on forums.

you say we are in def, but the only reason we were in that defence for one hour was because I was trapped inside there together with 2 of your members (see the interview by guardian, another thread) and my team was making sure I wasn't gonna get killed in there, so it took some time for us to find out how to open the wall but when we finally did, you guys had started going out and clas held you in the cave and then you got smoked. Your team complains about us constantly im just returing the favour...

and @xon vanetta

hahahaha really? reallly? are you gonna stop trolling now because your team died and you ran like the charlover you are?

why alwasy like this here? we protected ansikte as he said, and you came to us looking for some beef, so if u did not want any beef in "defence mode" then why come? you always cry at us for been in places like this, in future just don't come.

you say we are in def, but the only reason we were in that defence for one hour was because I was trapped inside there together with 2 of your members (see the interview by guardian, another thread) and my team was making sure I wasn't gonna get killed in there, so it took some time for us to find out how to open the wall but when we finally did, you guys had started going out and clas held you in the cave and then you got smoked. Your team complains about us constantly im just returing the favour...

and @xon vanetta

hahahaha really? reallly? are you gonna stop trolling now because your team died and you ran like the charlover you are?

you if anyone shouldnt speak When we had warmode both you and rovryttar clas suddently got rl life and dident have time to play and boom warmode gone and you are online 24/7 again. just quit talking shit and just as some of ur members said whole ur guild is charlovers

alex u wants to haz babies wiz me???????????????? they be beautiful, smart and talented! kinda like will smith but not as good!

i guess its no point to try to speak to you guys...
sorry i will ignore evrybody now from Rld since they arnt that adult what i thought

You talking about being adult? Dont dont even know how to write the language used to communicate with people in the country you live in!!
And if you just realized that you think we act childish you're even more dumb. We've been acting the same all the time. Nothing has changed.

PLEASE PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

At least we didn't go from "owning" the server to being nothing more than a pk team over night. :(

That's right, cuz you never owned anything. We got Rosestylez to be camping in house the entire day because of us. I can still freely do whatever I want to do, without being afraid you will do anything about that.

Sorry to disturb you guys, but my radio aint workin, was RLD a team which owned the server? Come on? Seriously? All their PVP is havin noob chars siong their Kinas and then just go defense or go sneak ppls when we're sleeping. HRSHRSHRSHRSHRSH radio back.

You're kidding about using knight's right? The last battle we had in Edron we had 2 knights compared to like 7-8 of you? We have a shortage of knights.

Wow yes you have an 11 o'clock bedtime? You're always there late in the night.
Take for example Acr the Rusher or w/e his new name is now:

You're whining is based on nothing.

Tune back to Retard FM and gtfo.

go cry little bitch

Go hide in a cave. Oh wait, that's your oh so beautiful house.

as i said come like 20:00 swe time and we make warmode at 21:00 and i wanna se whay you guys stand for.

i wont flame anything just do it to prove what you ppl are.

Again, why must everything be done on ur terms? I have nothing to prove to any to you. Whether you'd call me a hero or a retard; I could care less.

they log from 2:00 PM till 5:00 PM and sneak. thats when 85% of us are in school

Thank you for the information. Now tell me, what is your point? We log out at 5pm because we have dinner, sesame street & sleepy time? Dude go fuck yourself. Useless piece of shit.

you if anyone shouldnt speak When we had warmode both you and rovryttar clas suddently got rl life and dident have time to play and boom warmode gone and you are online 24/7 again. just quit talking shit and just as some of ur members said whole ur guild is charlovers

As I said in the previous post; who are these people? As long as you can't name any keep quiet.
And when you do; Rotatez' opinion doesn't count. He's the biggest charlover himself.

That's right, cuz you never owned anything. We got Rosestylez to be camping in house the entire day because of us. I can still freely do whatever I want to do, without being afraid you will do anything about that.

You're kidding about using knight's right? The last battle we had in Edron we had 2 knights compared to like 7-8 of you? We have a shortage of knights.

Wow yes you have an 11 o'clock bedtime? You're always there late in the night.
Take for example Acr the Rusher or w/e his new name is now:

You're whining is based on nothing.

Tune back to Retard FM and gtfo.

Go hide in a cave. Oh wait, that's your oh so beautiful house.

Again, why must everything be done on ur terms? I have nothing to prove to any to you. Whether you'd call me a hero or a retard; I could care less.

Thank you for the information. Now tell me, what is your point? We log out at 5pm because we have dinner, sesame street & sleepy time? Dude go fuck yourself. Useless piece of shit.

As I said in the previous post; who are these people? As long as you can't name any keep quiet.
And when you do; Rotatez' opinion doesn't count. He's the biggest charlover himself.

You piece of little fucking shit. Why don't you go die in the little hole you were born in
youre retarded because the inner parts of your skull caved in. go chill in a cave with yosef rushar blocking the path! You retard flaming on forums instead of taking this ingame. I do flame rld but atleast ill face them ingame

You piece of little fucking shit. Why don't you go die in the little hole you were born in
youre retarded because the inner parts of your skull caved in. go chill in a cave with yosef rushar blocking the path! You retard flaming on forums instead of taking this ingame. I do flame rld but atleast ill face them ingame

Lol you face us in game??? :D :D :D best joke ever you always hide when we are online. I have seen you going after us once... you and your team killed 3 people and then all your team got owned and for the rest of the day you just kept msging people and saying how awesome you owned those people and that you died by "accidently pulling out your wifi router". Seriously dude the more i read your posts the more i feel sorry for you since u must have a poor life and i bet in rl you are just fat kid hiding behind his pc with 0 friends (online friends who never saw you dont count) who just eat some fat bosnia food and feel awesome about his poor posts. Enjoy your miserable life.

go die in a hole? your country is a hole...

Dat made my day XD. Jafabibe u missed 1 part. He havnt cried for over 6 years now

You mean you face us while you're standing inside your house and we're looking at you from outside?
True, you're facing us ingame.

- - - Updated - - -

My real life have been the same past 2 or 3 years. 5-6 days a week im at the gym for about 1-2hours and the rest im pretty much at home.
And about us being online when the warmode is gone is not correct :) Ive been doing other stuff since. Not been playing tibia.

You mean you face us while you're standing inside your house and we're looking at you from outside?

- - - Updated - - -

My real life have been the same past 2 or 3 years. 5-6 days a week im at the gym for about 1-2hours and the rest im pretty much at home.
And about us being online when the warmode is gone is not correct :) Ive been doing other stuff since. Not been playing tibia.

Jerking off, yes yes?

- - - Updated - - -

How can I face you if you log at the time while my team is in school and whenever my team logs you run into a cave you loser.
- - - Updated - - -

Lol you face us in game??? :D :D :D best joke ever you always hide when we are online. I have seen you going after us once... you and your team killed 3 people and then all your team got owned and for the rest of the day you just kept msging people and saying how awesome you owned those people and that you died by "accidently pulling out your wifi router". Seriously dude the more i read your posts the more i feel sorry for you since u must have a poor life and i bet in rl you are just fat kid hiding behind his pc with 0 friends (online friends who never saw you dont count) who just eat some fat bosnia food and feel awesome about his poor posts. Enjoy your miserable life.

You're anonymous here because you're afraid of being killed by us. Go on, tell us your name, kid.

You can talk trash about bosnia, that's not my hometown and where i was born at. That's just a place where I spend my school breaks Since its boring, I use to play tibia here.
Someone just have a grandma and grandpa in another country, you cunt.

Last edited:
How can I face you if you log at the time while my team is in school and whenever my team logs you run into a cave you loser.
- - - Updated - - -

You're anonymous here because you're afraid of being killed by us. Go on, tell us your name, kid.

You can talk trash about bosnia, that's not my hometown and where i was born at. That's just a place where I spend my school breaks. Since its boring, I use to play tibia here.
Someone just have a grandma and grandpa in another country, you cunt.

He has never been anonymous here. His name used to be Stano Almight (after Jafabibe, of course) and now he namechanged it to Elder Sean.

You, on the other hand, have always been hiding this character so that we wouldn't kill it.

So tell me exactly where you live then, since you've pretty much been making up stories since the day I started here.

Jerking off, yes yes?

Both of you don't have a required body part to do such thing.

- - - Updated - - -

He has never been anonymous here. His name used to be Stano Almight (after Jafabibe, of course) and now he namechanged it to Elder Sean.

You, on the other hand, have always been hiding this character so that we wouldn't kill it.

Sixty Nine, come at me.
After I sold rose+gajowy you were complaining how did I ragequit here. So i took a time, leveled up char at the same level rosestylez was sold at, and told dyablo to reveal it.

Both of you don't have a required body part to do such thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sixty Nine, come at me.
After I sold rose+gajowy you were complaining how did I ragequit here. So i took a time, leveled up char at the same level rosestylez was sold at, and told dyablo to reveal it.

We should make a bet thread about how long will it take till he creates post about quiting this OT again!!! or about the time when his forum account gets banned again. :ninja:

Back