• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Acc maker hosting

Syryniss

Reaction score
Hi. First of all I'm using TFS 0.3.6, 8.54 Tibia and the latest 2012 Gesior acc for 0.3.6.
I'm currently hosting website on t15.org. I uploaded there all website files, config.lua and XML folder, which is needed for Gesior acc, and sql database. After some tweaks in config I managed to set up working website with connected to it database. Checked it twice, this two are working for sure.

Now, can I just open .exe on my machine and everything should work together? Of course after another tweaks in config.lua and here is probably my problem. I did the same changes and TFS can't connect to mine new database.
Code:
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Host 'MINE-IP.dynamic.chello.pl' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server (1130)
Is it blocking every connection that is not local? So is it possible to make it work then? Or should I use another host? Thanks in advance for any help.

#Update

I found out that it may be problem with permission. By default only localhost can enter to database (?)
Anyway, I tried enter query
Code:
GRANT UPDATE ON name_of_database.* TO name_of_user@'mine_ip' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
It gave me this:
Code:
#1044 - Access denied for user 'name_of_user'@'localhost' to database 'name_of_database'
Maybe I have to login on root to do that, but how can I do so, if it's database on hosted server?

bump

Can someone clarify, is it possible to setup TFS with database and acc maker online for free? Becasue now I think it isn't becasue all hosting with sql which can be accessed remotly are paid...

Back