• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Account Manager - Character cannot be created

Swift Magic

Magic Being
Reaction score
I can sign into the ot with 1/1 and i can create an account, but when i create a character, are you sure you want to be a sorc, YES. Then it says character can not be created. Please help? Do i need to create a website? And when i change the name from acc manager to something else, i can move around lol. Thanks for the help! ^.^

I believe I'm having the same issue.

This is what I keep getting:

Code:
 mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`: MYSQL ERROR: Thread stack overrun:  8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed.  Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

I believe I'm having the same issue.

This is what I keep getting:

Code:
 mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`: MYSQL ERROR: Thread stack overrun:  8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed.  Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.
https://otland.net/threads/problem-with-creating-character.246119/#post-2393663

Back