• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Achez Moderator Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm raising votes for our fellow OTlander Archez, who used to be a Moderator in this forum. He helped the community a lot and contributed with tons of useful stuff as well. If you think Archez should be a Moderator again please leave your vote here. (Ex. I post +1, next will be +2)

Archez back +1

Man Im with you but the Admin is gonna close this becuase he doesnt want to admit that everyone wants him back

Archez back 2+

others should get 1 chance before he gets a second. No offense to Archez, I never had a problem with em.

btw, Tala already closed the last thread about this, why open a new one.

Archez, the guy who accepts my noob threads?

OFC +7

Oh give up already, this isn't going to make him a moderator. Even if you believe that he contributed a lot, he wasn't helping that much as a moderator according to the statistics which was one of the reasons he was demoted. If we want him back as a moderator we will contact him.

With other words:
He was among the moderators with the worst mod-activity.

Read this
Agree+5 We need you archez!
and then read this
Oh give up already, this isn't going to make him a moderator. Even if you believe that he contributed a lot, he wasn't helping that much as a moderator according to the statistics which was one of the reasons he was demoted. If we want him back as a moderator we will contact him.

He was going to get demoted anyways for inactivity. STOP making this threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom