• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Addicted to cigarettes?

I just smoke at big parties and sometimes at the pub.
i'm not addicted though, but i'm afraid of what it might lead to if i keep smoking everytime i'm out...

How old are you?
I mean.. You haven't got drunk? :eek:
Not to be rude.. But that's kinda lame :p
Is it better to drink like dumbfucks and then vomit on the buckets or on the street?
There a street next my home, there are 2 discos on that street and I don't feel like going by there on Sunday morning to be honest, its full of vomiting.

Is it better to drink like dumbfucks and then vomit on the buckets or on the street?
There a street next my home, there are 2 discos on that street and I don't feel like going by there on Sunday morning to be honest, its full of vomiting.
You don't have to vomit when you're drunk.. <_<

Ok, so he prays... Have you got any answers?

Cigarettes bad things: Waste of money, nothing is good with it, bad for your health, diseases, makes you ugly
Cigarettes good things: "nothing".

Biased list plz..

My edited good things: calm you down when your stressed, awesome when you're high, amazing when you're drunk, awesome when your on shrooms, awesome when your on coke, awesome when youre on bars, awesome when your on roxies,, awesome when youre on anything really..

the only bad things are the cost and the health problems.

i started smoking back when i started smoking weed alot and theres nothing better than a menthol when youre baked. except maybe more weed..

the only times that the good outweighs the bad (personal opinion) is when youre fucked up. i used to smoke weed every day and thats when i started smoking like 10-20 a day. after that i got addicted and even when i stopped smoking weed i didnt stop smoking cigs. when i got put on house arrest i quit smoking them and got some nicotine gum. i quit dead turkey and went right to the gum.. took that stuff for about a week or two then just stopped completely.

i stopped for like 2 months then when i got off i started again.
it was easy for me to quit while being stuck in my house all day and never having to see them,

well id finish this post but im gona leave now
btw im 17

People, Cigarettes is the greatest thing ever!
Do you wanna know why? It's simple fact.

#1 It's cheap
#2 It smells good
#3 It's good for your health

Or am I wrong?

Back