• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ 'ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons' Map Development Thread ~

would be cool also to add random script to all waters called "slaughterfish" while swimming randomly, not so often ull get 5~hp hit from slaughterfishes which will be ofc invisible, it would be just a script not a mob :)

Haha, yeah that would be a pretty cool idea =P Not to be rude or anything, but let's keep the idea talk n stuff like that to the discussion thread, that's what it's there for =]

Haha it's alright ^^
BUT! Here, check this out everyone! Just letting my imagination flow a little, came up with the basics of a Dovah Shrine. More info on them will be posted on the Discussion Thread.

dovahshrinebasic.png

NOTE: This isn't the final/finished product. Shrines are subject to change depending on location, etc, but they will remain fairly similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha it's alright ^^
BUT! Here, check this out everyone! Just letting my imagination flow a little, came up with the basics of a Dovah Shrine. More info on them will be posted on the Discussion Thread.

dovahshrinebasic.png

NOTE: This isn't the final/finished product. Shrines are subject to change depending on location, etc, but they will remain fairly similar.

looks awesome ^^ keep updating :)

okay, tonight I should be able to show one finished shrine, which will be the only one that will be publicly shown. anyways, thanks a lot guys :)

ugh, no. i'm really mad at this piece actually, cant seem to do grounds right, or at least to my liking. Here, i'll show what I've done with it so far though. And obviously, it's not done. So don't hate! haha

shrineworks.png

as i said mix some grass or send me and ill show u how :p

i dunno tho! i think i'll try using jungle grass, but the thing is, this is gunna be a dense part of a forest~ i think. at least that's what i originally had planned. maybe i will make a jungle area~

Thanks a lot, Dark! But I'm really having a mapper's block right now. I'm too stressed out with rl crap right now.. can't wait for vacations.

Yea it happens just look over gameplay from Skyrim it may inspire you..(For the mappers block) And with the real crap, everyone experiences crap in rl that seems like b.s.

oh yeah, this I know. its just that a family problem ruined the Christmas plans, so.. yeah. and trust me, I got a giant load of concept art that inspire me to map, but even that right now isn't helping. I just try to randomly map a bunch of random crap for now until school is done.

Back