• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ 'ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons' Map Development Thread ~

Okay, time to give this thread a lil bump!

When I first stumbled upon this...wonder..., I was completely taken away. It was unlike anything I had ever seen - or anyone has ever seen for that matter! Even in its neglected and unkempt state, it was still beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

shrine1.png

It was then, that very day, that humankind discovered the first Dovah Shrine. I could feel its power pulsing through the air in invisible waves, drawing me in. Like it was calling out to me! I could even feel the very power of the Voice's might! That day, I made history.

shrine2.png

And after gazing upon the luster of this iconic shrine, I also found that there was a very beautiful and large chest behind the shrine itself. I had to cut away at the overgrowth to find it, but that was no hard job. But every time that I laid a finger on it...got near it within a hair's breath...I could feel something. Something disturbed...something ancient.... And I felt like it did not want me to open it.

shrine3.png

I love the colors of it, makes it feel alive :)
Only thing I can't compliment is the tree things in the water ;o

Okay, time to give this thread a lil bump!

When I first stumbled upon this...wonder..., I was completely taken away. It was unlike anything I had ever seen - or anyone has ever seen for that matter! Even in its neglected and unkempt state, it was still beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

shrine1.png

It was then, that very day, that humankind discovered the first Dovah Shrine. I could feel its power pulsing through the air in invisible waves, drawing me in. Like it was calling out to me! I could even feel the very power of the Voice's might! That day, I made history.

shrine2.png

And after gazing upon the luster of this iconic shrine, I also found that there was a very beautiful and large chest behind the shrine itself. I had to cut away at the overgrowth to find it, but that was no hard job. But every time that I laid a finger on it...got near it within a hair's breath...I could feel something. Something disturbed...something ancient.... And I felt like it did not want me to open it.

shrine3.png

lol, i love it ;o

Back