• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ 'ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons' Map Development Thread ~

But not what I wanted. It just wouldn't turn night time. I got tired of waiting and fixing bugs and having to restart, thus reseting the time it would take to go dark, so whatever. Here's 5 screenshots of Daret, originally by Peroxide, redone/edited by Me.

~Daret, town on the Great River~

daret1.png

daret2.png

daret3.png

daret4.png

daret5.png

@ first pic I really disslike all the big grass tufts + the bordering under the fence is wierd

@ the rest it looks awesome, yes - but its alot better the way its originally was..

x60umh.png

SHADOWMERE O.00000000 anyway thing i dont like is overspammed grass tuffs and stones, i know it's to look like in skyrim, but in tibia it looks baad

Hesten, because this time it's a town on the river, while the other was a city in a mountain bay, hence the large amount of rocks and debris/overgrowth. But i did edit it further, just didn't wanna upload the newer because already shown how it basically looks like.

That town "Daret" looks the same as Manhattan from 5mok3's delyria map x)

It is but it wasn't 5mok3's map to begin with. It was one of my first city's/towns I ever made.

Looks good, great server concept. However I must say I believe you've greatly underestimated how much time it will take to create such a huge map. A good size dedicated team will be key to making such a deadline.

Trust me, induce, I know how long it will take. But I put a good amount of time myself in the map, and while I don't speed map, I do have a rough estimate that it will take me a few months to finish, but no longer than the deadline 7.7.12.

Fear not!!! We have not died on you wonderful people. Quite the opposite, most of us mappers have been really hard at work on our own pieces. I for one have been busting my butt off with the main Elf City, Ellesmera. And while I have been dying to post some screenshots of it, after talking to a few of the team members, we have decided that it would be best to wait until it was completely finished so we can really blow your mind away. But for now!...I present you 4 screenshots of the middlemost city, Galerun. It's currently in the works, so don't hate! :p

By Marcos in all his glory~

galerun2.png

galerun1.png

galerun3.png

galerun4.png

Enjoy! And of course, stay tuned. :)

@Eden
Lol marcos give me that piece some time ago lol. and so many more u.u

Looks great although one thing I would have changed, had no rocks on the carpet.. :p rest is great

Back