• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ 'ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons' Map Development Thread ~

I have some pretty similar ideas Eden, sort of like my Rainforest pictures for Evora :)

Well, as I said on the discussion thread..SCHOOL IS OVER! Time to go freaking beast! Expect something tonight, if not tomorrow morning! Time to map the shiz out of myself!

Mmm schmexy stamp from me. ;)

Minimap looks cool. :D New sprites and how you're using them is exciting!

Good luck Eden

Any ideas on what it's supposed to be?
tumblr_lvryntmSZn1r1utmjo1_500.png

By: Leftwing, Peroxide and Prest

Riverwood it is! Looks awesome guys, keep it up!

PS: Yes, I know I said I was going to post some new images, I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to run the damn server properly so I can take in-game screenies. Please bare with me :(

Good Luck with the family, everybody has them sometimes. :p but nice job on the piece. I dunno if I could have thought up that :D
best of luck to you.

Good luck, but I dont think it will be finished. The thing everyone is doing wrong is that they want a big map. Instead they should start with a smal map and open a server to attract people and frequently update the map.

afton, that won't do, atlantis world did so in first release, we wanted to update frequently but it's impossible to leave everything just to update server weekly, so no, finish your map then open server :)

will do! i finally got the server running, so I'm just waiting for it to get night time, then i'll get some screenshots up of Daret, a small town on the river.

Finally

But not what I wanted. It just wouldn't turn night time. I got tired of waiting and fixing bugs and having to restart, thus reseting the time it would take to go dark, so whatever. Here's 5 screenshots of Daret, originally by Peroxide, redone/edited by Me.

~Daret, town on the Great River~

daret1.png

daret2.png

daret3.png

daret4.png

daret5.png

I love the entrance, I would like the rest more if you continued with the floating borders around mostly everything though. Wouldn't mind seeing how that looks :)
Gj.

Thank you Dark :D

And yeah Alex, looks a lot better now with the borders. I won't upload right now though, no point. But you people shall see in the future!

Back