• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons~

Eden.

I want to have children with you, so we can get the best mappers ever!

Loving the pictures!
I am so going to be a Varden (?)

Yes indeed....

Anyways, I got both good and bad news....

NO! Alagaesia isn't being dropped. Never. Swore upon my grave.
But, considering the team for Alagaesia is extremely inactive right now, I'm erasing the set date of 7.7.12. I probably will have some kind closed BETA for friends and good followers at that date, but as of right now, I do not know when it will be finished. But I will not rush it, so that's partly the good news :p

The REAL good news is...that my secret project that I've been working on with one of my main two Tri-Soft team members is nearly done. Maps are done, server is not. Not giving out any details, because that will only come once it's literally done. Then I will start all the super teasing that will tickle your curiosity buds. The teasers even once it's done are to spike interest, gain followers/potential players, and to get everything set up and ready to start the Closed BETA.
Only thing I'll say right now is....
It will definitely be PvP.

how it is pvp? we could for example make contests like " set player on fire as fast as you can" :D

Back