• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ALAGAESIA: Realm of the Dragons~

yeah if idea makers would have uber scripting abilities, tibia would be on a popularity level of such games like gw or wow or lineage

edit 666th post, the hell im not gonna post anymore :D

Really reminds me of the map of Eragon xD

Alagaesia.jpg

wow, I'm really blown away by the amount of activity going through this thread! all the ideas and talk, this is really awesome, so much more than I had hoped for! thank you all so very much! seriously, you guys represent the public, therefore all of your opinions and ideas are taken for consideration and help. thank you again!

I read everything and seriously, keep the talk going! I save every idea n thought on a notepad doc. and I review it with my team when I can, and so far it's been goin great!
Yes, spells will be taught by books for humans! For elves, they will learn through teachers/other nature related ways (but do not worry, no one vocation will have an upper hand at learning spells than others. it will be fair).
Yes, runes are out and in are Spell Scrolls!
that's all I can say for certain in relation to lost previous comments, the rest of your ideas will be talked about more.

One thing I really want to see is spells that take skill. What I mean by this is that you have to aim to hit the monsters, not just click on the monster and smash down your buttons. This is way more fun and make you more active. Also if you are pvping it depends on who has more skill with their spells, because I really hate it when all you do is mash your buttons down to kill people/monsters.

another skill idea, now armors etc

light armors:
*best light armor have 2x less defense than best heavy armor
*light armors(legs,helmets,boots,armors) gives additional chance to avoid hit
*light armor skill gives 0,2 def bonus per skill, that means by having 10 light armor skill, it gives you bonus 2 def

heavy armors
*best heavy armor have 2x more def than best light armor
*heavy armors(legs,helmets,boots,armors) gives additional health points
*heavy armor decreases your dodge ability
*heavy armor skill gives you 0,1 addidtional def per skill
*slighty decrease movement speed

shields:
*light shields have 2x less def than heavy shields
*light shields along with light armor gives more dodge
*heavy shields along with heavy armor gives additional blocking bonus for all elements, this is counted for 0,1 per 3 skills so you need 30 heavy shield skill to grant yourself 1% blocking of all kinds of damage while wearing heavy shield, but also decreases your movement speed.

Nevermore, i figured the same but i decided not to comment because it was very obvious. The map is based on Eragon, which is good. I love Eragon.

But since he mentioned it if you could alter the names a bit?

imho its mix of eragon and skyrim, big bridge on map is in fact dragon bridge from skyrim also big mountain i suppose it's an edge of world where high hrotgar is located

I can't comment on that, haven't played Skyrim. Yet.

not to be rude or what, but... what the fuck are you doing? still not played? :D

anyway main quests are crap, dont care bout them rly

God there is so much activity on this thread I can hardly catch up because if I go away for 4 hours, there's already 2 more pages o-o
ONT: I hope there aren't that many teleports, only use teleports that are NEEDED

Hey man i live in Egypt, Playstation CDs here cost 120$ for the normal edition. I'm wating for someone i know to travel to the USA, he will get it to me from there.

prest it's project, i think they are slowly making first cities :)

lol then download it from torrents, whats the problem? :) anyway on xmas gotta buy orginal version of skyrim :)

Last edited by a moderator:
there in nothing bad in altering if made with idea, anyway i hope there will be dark brotherhood <3

Well, I'm not going too in depth with detail, because I'm gunna do an actual huge writeup on it, with story backgrounds, etc.
But basically, there will, just like in Skyrim: the Companions, a Vampire Guild, the Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild. And from Inheritance, there will be the Empire, and the Varden.

Back