• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

Axe..
w8bafn.png

srry this is bad one :(
Man, try to use darker colors as shades, and a black outline :D i think it will make it better
keep on working :D
+1 agree

@Gasparisio : try to use darker colors

I think you should try to fix:
Helmet: It looks too wide in comparison with the rest of the set.
Legs and Boots: Look a bit flat, and it looks like if the boots have been smashed or are them scales? I don't think so, hehehe. Try to make it a bit more rounded? :D
Full set: maybe add a darker outline?? might look better.

Good work though, you're definitely getting better.
Farewell.

I think you should try to fix:
Helmet: It looks too wide in comparison with the rest of the set.
Legs and Boots: Look a bit flat, and it looks like if the boots have been smashed or are them scales? I don't think so, hehehe. Try to make it a bit more rounded? :D
Full set: maybe add a darker outline?? might look better.

Good work though, you're definitely getting better.
Farewell.

boy, thank you for your comment! I'm glad to be getting better, after all, already have a few months in the online forum, and on the helmet, I do not think it was great because, if you notice the Demon Helmet against the Demon set, is simply .. weird .. hahaha, but anyway, very grateful for your comment! Hug!

as stated above by my friend @ SpookieGamer, I darkened the outlines of equipment, and gave an improved shading in the boots, i hope all to do agree ..! go comment! :D

flhff5.png

33oglxf.png

zyc0l.png

rmlm6v.png

i love it :D
but as u know i'm a big fan of animated sprites :D
so my ideas

helmet eye :D i think green to red animated colors = Green - Dark Green - Red - Dark Green - Green
armor = this dot in the middle try to add a little light :p and make this yellow like fire animated
legs = same as armor
boots = i think it's need some fix :D

Gasparisio those are great, but the colors you chose not that great, try using other colors :D

as stated above by my friend @ SpookieGamer, I darkened the outlines of equipment, and gave an improved shading in the boots, i hope all to do agree ..! go comment! :D

flhff5.png

33oglxf.png

zyc0l.png

rmlm6v.png
That's what I'm talking about! Now I like the boots a lot more!
And as EvillSkillz said;
i love it :D
but as u know i'm a big fan of animated sprites :D
so my ideas

helmet eye :D i think green to red animated colors = Green - Dark Green - Red - Dark Green - Green
armor = this dot in the middle try to add a little light :p and make this yellow like fire animated
legs = same as armor
boots = i think it's need some fix :D
It would be amazing to add an animation to the light/glowing parts of the set.
Farewell.

Whoaa good stuff. It's nice to see everyone improving here on otland!
I still think helm is too big. Keep going :>

I did Genji Armor and Genji Shield..
11vtbo3.png

jtrsyd.png

Genji Shield based on final fantasy XII look down:
2197yis.png

I hope all like, my armor need improve.. i know (or not).. hahaha comment!!

Last edited:
That swastika in the middle of shield is in a wrong direction, if you are working on same perspective as on the shield dont change perspective of some things in it.

That swastika in the middle of shield is in a wrong direction, if you are working on same perspective as on the shield dont change perspective of some things in it.

whoa, look intention was not a swastika! hahaha

wow really like the shield, but bro you really try to use black outline :p

thanks dude! i will try again in another moment! thanks for your comment!

Last edited:
Swastika is the greatest symbol humanity ever had, its meaning pure and uncorrupted is the most precious thing on this shield, and as well the most important. You should focus on that part.

Back