• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All tibia sprites in GIF format, properly sized and formatted

TGYoshi

In space
Reaction score
All tibia sprites converted to the common GIF format.
This indeed includes the item sprites (swords, rods etc. etc.), but also sprites of the enviroment itself (walls, trees etc.), just everything!

U3e1Y.png

All images have been sized to their correct size, and named like [itemid].gif.
Very usable in web development (e.g. displaying equipment on the website).

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7795439/ot/Sprites.zip

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you must have a lot of time :D

Great release tho, saves so much time for web designers!

Even tho i wont use this as i have custom sprites, i'm going to rep for the time and effort spent to help the community!

We need more members like this :D

All sprites have been generated out of several files using a program I've written. I'm not doing this manually of course.

No sprite (should be)/is missing.

Well this can be used for online overview of someones map if it's possible :) Like real tibia's map overview

No, only the items which I could identify with an itemid are included (for easy reference).

I need to come up with an easy reference for creatures first to do so. (identifier + rotation + animation step)

Well the creature name then like 1a (still south facing) 1b-east facing etc 2/3 steps etc etc ;) just an idea

Well it is an idea.. If you identify them via numbers maybe add a notepad changelog concept with a key. :p And we identify monsters with numbers via looktypes. So i was thinking using that concept. And maybe the letter C before the number for creature or.. Have a file with creatures and items separate idk... just a suggestion

Oh, I forgot about looktypes!
It's the exact way how they should be identified I guess.

I'll consider exporting those looktypes as well, someday :p.
I can't guarantee it anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back