• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alot Of Hacks..1 Name

Funz

Reaction score
It came to my attention alot of people have been getting ahcked and it happened to 1 of my friends. I asked how did it happened and he said that the guy The Juggemaut told him that he was a GM and to go to this link and do what it tells him to. Being a complete moron (no offence) he asks no questions goes on the site and enters his acc and pass so then in minutes he got hacked. I think the same happened with another person Jefthardy.

yea the majority of them have all been deleted but there is not much u can do considerin the lil nub keeps makin new names and hackin ppl, but then again ppl shouldnt be stupid enough to fall for that kind of shit.. :p

exactly .. they shud atleast ask if its a gm or not to cuz thats a good excuse to get sum1 on the hack site

I Suggest you Red to change that message when you log in, from "If you can't loggin post on Forums", to "Don't open any links people give to you, you might be hacked" something like that you know, most of people won't read but at least you warned.

would be a good idea but still if they cant help em selves but to goto those site i guess they deserve it in a way :p

not to sound mean and unkind but they should know better

yea but my friend didnt know any better... the guy came on saying he was a gm undercover looking for people botting adn to make sure he wansnt botting and to go to a site and clear his name. and he got scared cuz he said he weould get deleted.. so he did and this stuff happened.

ye i feel bad this guy donated i think a bit over 60$ in rl money so its not like it was topaz or anything lol

yea id feel pretty bad aswell ive lost items in crashes b4 all u gotta do is keep at it and im sure u will get new stuff, if it means u donate again or buy it in game just keep at it and dnt goto any links in game unless its red on his gm char that gave u the link

Changed the MoTD.
I'm always willing to help somebody that is wronged. The hackers are always IP-banned and IP-Range banned from the website, they'll give up eventually, it's a fight that cannot be won for them.

Red

Changed the MoTD.
I'm always willing to help somebody that is wronged. The hackers are always IP-banned and IP-Range banned from the website, they'll give up eventually, it's a fight that cannot be won for them.

Red

good work man and thx again for ur help..

Back