• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Am I a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BECAUSE CANADA
I'm Scandinavian (and a perfectionist likely suffering from OCPD). We Scandinavians are the Canadians of Europe. Still, we don't think we're terrible people when we ignore someone on an Internet forum. That's just silly :p
I'm not criticizing the guy though, just trying to understand what's going on.

I'm Scandinavian (and a perfectionist likely suffering from OCPD). We Scandinavians are the Canadians of Europe. Still, we don't think we're terrible people when we ignore someone on an Internet forum. That's just silly :p
I'm not criticizing the guy though, just trying to understand what's going on.
then you are not canadians like you think

Idk about you guys, but if I could ignore all of New York, I'd totally do it.

If you don't hear someone you can say.. what? excuse me? pardon? I beg your pardon? sorry?

NOT

aaaaiiiih!? (imagine something between a groan and a half scream)

It's fucking obnoxious.

#callcentreproblems
I agree with you bro New York peeps are crazy up there

then you are not canadians like you think
Well no, we are the Canadians of Europe, never said we're actually Canadians (in a literal sense we obviously aren't (with the exception of Canadian Scandinavians I suppose, lol)).
But yeah, perhaps Canadians are the unbeatable #1 in self-deprecating self-blame and nobody else gets even close, I haven't looked into it, and though I generally don't like giving out titles without doing the fact-checking first, you (they) can have the title. Self-deprecation isn't exactly something to brag about :confused:.
I was just trying to understand, but go ahead :cool:

Well no, we are the Canadians of Europe, never said we're actually Canadians (in a literal sense we obviously aren't (with the exception of Canadian Scandinavians I suppose, lol)).
But yeah, perhaps Canadians are the unbeatable #1 in self-deprecating self-blame and nobody else gets even close, I haven't looked into it, and though I generally don't like giving out titles without doing the fact-checking first, you (they) can have the title. Self-deprecation isn't exactly something to brag about :confused:.
I was just trying to understand, but go ahead :cool:
you givin' me lip boi?

you givin' me lip boi?
I generally and specifically in this case give back whatever people give me :p
So the answer to your question depends on what you're giving me, and only you can answer that one.

I generally and specifically in this case give back whatever people give me :p
So the answer to your question depends on what you're giving me, and only you can answer that one.
I gave you a straight answer you smelly troll

I gave you a straight answer you smelly troll
Well no, you hadn't, but I guess you gave a straight answer right now - to your own question I might add :)
Nothing trolly about relative answers, though. Any person with a brain larger than a peanut recognizes the fact that the world is complex and reality relative to the position and state of the perceiver. Modern physics and common sense has made this very clear as well.[1][2][3][4][5]
With your eyeballs fixed towards the tip of your nose and your mind determined to have you travel in a fixed direction regardless of where you're finding yourself, you are eventually going to walk off a cliff.
But if stupidity is your thing, hey, go for it, it's not like I can crack your peanut open.

Well no, you hadn't, but I guess you gave a straight answer right now - to your own question I might add :)
Nothing trolly about relative answers, though. Any person with a brain larger than a peanut recognizes the fact that the world is complex and reality relative to the position and state of the perceiver. Modern physics and common sense has made this very clear as well.[1][2][3][4][5]
With your eyeballs fixed towards the tip of your nose and your mind determined to have you travel in a fixed direction regardless of where you're finding yourself, you are eventually going to walk off a cliff.
But if stupidity is your thing, hey, go for it, it's not like I can crack your peanut open.
this is you
IvR47px.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back