• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Am I a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is you
IvR47px.jpg
Not exactly. I'm ready to take on rude/aggressive people that wear their stupidity proudly whenever I feel like it wherever I find myself, as I consider aggressive stupidity the cancer of humanity and the planet.
I don't seek these people out, but if they come up to my face (or write something directly to me) and try to attack me personally (something I've said, done, or how I am), I'm going to defend myself, yes.
It's people like you who take nothing seriously and use lulzmemes like you just did to try make a circus show out of every disagreement or confrontation out there to entertain yourself that are the trolls. Now go grab some popcorn and jerk off in your mom's basement why don't you :rolleyes:

Not exactly. I'm ready to take on rude/aggressive people that wear their stupidity proudly whenever I feel like it wherever I find myself, as I consider aggressive stupidity the cancer of humanity and the planet.
I don't seek these people out, but if they come up to my face (or write something directly to me) and try to attack me personally (something I've said, done, or how I am), I'm going to defend myself, yes.
It's people like you who take nothing seriously and use lulzmemes like you just did to try make a circus show out of every disagreement or confrontation out there to entertain yourself that are the trolls. Now go grab some popcorn and jerk off in your mom's basement why don't you :rolleyes:
You and your personal attacks is hilarious x'D Keep it up, its kind of entertaining to watch you try so hard

Last edited:
Jeez, if "BECAUSE CANADA" is such a personal attack that you can't sit quietly, I promise that you will not get far in life. Probably have a heart attack from the constant anxiety of being brutally assaulted on the internet by things that are really nothing to do with you at all.

You and your personal attacks is hilarious x'D Keep it up, its kind of entertaining to watch you try so hard
Haven't made any personal attacks towards you, I just flipped the tables on a troll, that's all.
And yes I always try hard, at everything, due to my OCPD. Thanks for noticing :)
Jeez, if "BECAUSE CANADA" is such a personal attack that you can't sit quietly
I wasn't reacting negatively to that.
I responded to that by saying/claiming that I'm Scandinavian and that we're the Canadians of Europe, in other words claiming that we resemble Canadians quite a lot, particularly in things like politeness, shyness and a certain tendency towards self-deprecation and reserved humor, to explain to you that I didn't think your answer answered my question.

But then instead of recognizing or ignoring my explanation and post, you just dismissed it all with "then you are not canadians like you think". That's a strong factual claim (and a dismissive one at that, which is rude), so naturally I'm gonna challenge you on that. And so I did by clarifying exactly what I said and meant, implying that your dismissal didn't make sense.
And apparently you took that as an insult instead of taking it as what it was: just a factual challenge of your (imo. premature) dismissal of my claim.
I promise that you will not get far in life. Probably have a heart attack from the constant anxiety of being brutally assaulted on the internet
I'm not anxious about it, I enjoy the fight against immature, narcissistic and anti-social personalities. I don't enjoy them - but somebody's gotta clean the dishes. Thanks anyway.
by things that are really nothing to do with you at all.
So what or whom did your angry and hostile replies towards me have to do with then?

Last edited:
Haven't made any personal attacks towards you, I just flipped the tables on a troll, that's all.
And yes I always try hard, at everything, due to my OCPD. Thanks for noticing :)

I responded to that by saying/claiming that I'm Scandinavian and that we're the Canadians of Europe, in other words claiming that we resemble Canadians quite a lot, particularly in things like politeness, shyness and a certain tendency towards self-deprecation and reserved humor, to explain to you that I didn't think your answer answered my question.

But then instead of recognizing or ignoring my explanation and post, you just dismissed it all with "then you are not canadians like you think". That's a strong factual claim (and a dismissive one at that, which is rude), so naturally I'm gonna challenge you on that. And so I did by clarifying exactly what I said and meant, implying that your dismissal didn't make sense.
And apparently you took that as an insult instead of taking it as what it was: just a factual challenge of your (imo. premature) dismissal of my claim.

I'm not anxious about it, I enjoy the fight against immature, narcissistic and anti-social personalities. I don't enjoy them - but somebody's gotta clean the dishes. Thanks anyway.

So what or whom did your angry and hostile replies towards me have to do with then?
whippin out the keyboard at mach 5 and typing a paragraph for an argument
good shit

I'm not anxious about it,

Thanks anyway.

I gave you a straight answer you smelly troll
this was my first "hostile" response. You got salty long before then.
I didn't think you were so dense that I had to say "then you are not the canadians of europe like you think" to get my point across, but I apologize for underestimating the density of your skull. Most people would have just accepted the fact that they are nothing like what they claimed rather than take literally every single statement directed at you.

So... Do you enjoy it or do you not enjoy it, because you don't seem capable of sarcasm but the only way this makes sense is if you somehow used sarcasm for one of them, but both seem pretty detailed in their attempted insult.
Speaking of personalities, are you one of Codex's?

this was my first "hostile" response. You got salty long before then.
I don't recognize this claim at all, so would you care to point out exactly how I was "salty" long before this, or is your plan to just make endless empty claims one after another essentially proving indirectly that you're of no substance and probably just a troll of sorts like your friend Destination?

I didn't think you were so dense that I had to say "then you are not the canadians of europe like you think" to get my point across
You haven't actually changed the statement in any significant way here. We're still the Canadians of Europe by pretty much every standard - geographically (Y axis-wise), politically, socially, ...
If you wished not to be dismissive you should've made it "as much as you think".
As you've just flunked polite language 101 I suppose we've established that you're neither a Canadian nor a Scandinavian and certainly have no authority on the subject to say whether Scandinavians are or are not the Canadians of Europe :p
but I apologize for underestimating the density of your skull.
Thank you. My dense skull serves well to protect my dense brain :rolleyes: Unfortunately for you calling someone else's brain dense only works as an insult when used metaphorically, as in the case where the brain and mind are used interchangeably, since the denser the brain is the more neurons it actually has :D
Most people would have just accepted the fact that they are nothing like what they claimed rather than take literally every single statement directed at you.
Exactly, though you've got the roles reversed. I didn't take anything you said up to the point where you called me a smelly troll as an insult. I thought it was rude of you to be so dismissive, but it only motivated me to make a sharper objective point, you're the one that resorted to acting out all butthurt, asking me if I was "giving you the lip" followed by directly trying to insult me.

So... Do you enjoy it or do you not enjoy it, because you don't seem capable of sarcasm but the only way this makes sense is if you somehow used sarcasm for one of them, but both seem pretty detailed in their attempted insult.
Literally read the statement you're quoting - I said I enjoy the fight, but not the people, in the same sense that one might enjoy taking out the trash to get rid off the smell, but not enjoy the trash itself.
Have your peanut broken out of its shell yet?

And yes, I'm certainly a stranger to sarcasm, it's not like anything I ever say have a sarcastic flavor :rolleyes:

Speaking of personalities, are you one of Codex's?
Give me a longer list of outcasts or whatever so I can confirm being all of them - I don't wanna confirm being just a single one, since the conspiracy theories will flurish, and I'm not in on the conspiracy yet, so I wouldn't be making any money off it deIlluminati.
And on that note: Praise Bob!

whippin out the keyboard at mach 5 and typing a paragraph for an argument
good shit
Meep meep.
4352091-2832318-roadrunner.jpg

asking me if I was "giving you the lip"
for someone who's so concerned about being perfect, I didn't expect you to misquote me.
As you've just flunked polite language 101 I suppose we've established that you're neither a Canadian nor a Scandinavian and certainly have no authority on the subject to say whether Scandinavians are or are not the Canadians of Europe
By that logic, you cannot claim to be the Canadians or Europe because you're not Canadian and have no authority on the subject.

As for the rest, tl;dr
deIlluminati
738px-Illuminati_triangle_eye.png

Codex confirmed

for someone who's so concerned about being perfect, I didn't expect you to misquote me.
I'm a perfectionist, meaning I strive to be perfect in my areas of interests or life pursuits/style (read perfectionism vs narcissism). I'm no expert on American accents and expressions nor would I wish or pretend to be.

By that logic, you cannot claim to be the Canadians or Europe because you're not Canadian and have no authority on the subject.
No, because I'm not claiming to be Canadian, I'm claiming to be (as a matter of nationality) the most Canadian in or of the European countries, not Canadian itself.

As for the rest, tl;dr
Short attention span, eh? American confirmed. As if the pea-sized brain didn't seal it :rolleyes:

Could you magnify MrDestructoid and end the post with a magnified HeyGuys as well while you're at it? Thanks.

No, because I'm not claiming to be Canadian, I'm claiming to be (as a matter of nationality) the most Canadian in or of the European countries, not Canadian itself.
Well no, we are the Canadians of Europe
oh okay
I'm a perfectionist, meaning I strive to be perfect in my areas of interests or life pursuits/style (read perfectionism vs narcissism). I'm no expert on American accents and expressions nor would I wish or pretend to be.
I'm simply stating that what you quoted was not what I said, you have full access to the exact quote of what I said and you still misquoted what it was that I said. That goes against perfectionism.

Short attention span, eh? American confirmed. As if the pea-sized brain didn't seal it
Funny that if I toss something impolite, it disqualifies me from being Canadian or like a Canadian, but when you do it, despite not being from Canada, you remain fully qualified to speak as if you know how Canadians behave.

@RazorBlade
@e.e

If you both are arguing about who is more Canadian you are doing it wrong.. It should be full of "sorry"

I'm more just arguing that he isn't as Canadian as he thinks he is but he's just codex so really it's just an empty purpose
What do you mean by he is codex?
Are you calling him an asshole?

do you just follow me around and make sure none of your other personalities get found out? stalker much
I have better things to do than follow you around, in case you didn't know I'll enlighten you, when you post on a thread the thread is listed at the top in the new posts column on the right of the forum list.

I only have my own personality, which is unique :), unlike you who share the same personality as other trolls on this forum.

Reactions: e.e
I have better things to do than follow you around, in case you didn't know I'll enlighten you, when you post on a thread the thread is listed at the top in the new posts column on the right of the forum list.

I only have my own personality, which is unique :), unlike you who share the same personality as other trolls on this forum.
ok codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back