• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ambient Lights Otclient Questions!

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello otland community, I would like to know how I can fix this with my otclient, this client was given to me by a friend who was editing it, but after I stopped working on it, the problem I have is that the lightambient is 100% and I don't know may change, is there a way to leave ambientlight as a default Tibia 7.4 client? and it cannot be modified, it is to give utility to the utevo luxs

Attachments

You can disable it by changing config file of the client
In which part of the otclient folder is this option? It looks like they disabled it, but I want to enable it and leave the environment fixed as a 7.4 client
Post automatically merged:

In which part of the otclient folder is this option? It looks like they disabled it, but I want to enable it and leave the environment fixed as a 7.4 client

Config file of the client.

Open notepad++
go into modules folder any
then search in files
C:\XXXXXXXXXXXXX\modules paste this in the location
type ambientlight
let it search.
modules\client_options\options.lua (9 hits) ...

enableLights = true,
ambientLight = 1,

and disable sliders.

Config file of the client.

Open notepad++
go into modules folder any
then search in files
C:\XXXXXXXXXXXXX\modules paste this in the location
type ambientlight
let it search.
modules\client_options\options.lua (9 hits) ...

enableLights = true,
ambientLight = 1,

and disable sliders.
thanks i was able to do it!

Back