• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An Amazing idea for a game (not tibia related)

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
Hey guys today i just had a moment of "eureka" and i managed to find a shape for a game that would turn upside-down the scene of rpg and the way of playing, ok lets come to the idea itself.

My idea is to have a game where you DON'T create your own character, instead you are thrown into vortex of history with random characters and many ways to choose. What i mean by "random characters" is that that you will be thrown into many choices and they wont be just dialogue choices, no. You from very beggining will have to choose which side you want to take, what trigger of history you want to pull and how you will guide it.

The idea is to be thrown into a country where war, riots, plague takes its reap. On the very beggining you would have three diferent ways to pick, wheter it's city guard holding off riot. Or maybe angry peasant trying to fight his way with big crowd of very alikes of him trying to get some meds. Or maybe you preffer to act as a merchant pulling out ropes of trade deciding the prices and how big this riot will be, or even maybe pirate that seeing city in fire calls upon his crew and plunder what's left from city killing both civilians and guards.

Basing on choices that will be triggered on key location for every side you shape the history, wheter deciding to kill, spare, steal, raise or leave whatever the situation will be, you will unlock more and more of the history where if you take one of the road, others may close and some may reveal themselves, history... no... time is cruel for those that don't watch over it and thus you will be the one that will be able to pull the strings... what would you choose? what would i choose? This is for us to determine.

simple sketch explaining the rules of game:
Untitled.jpg

it would be of course diversed even more including different decisions in each choice and etc basically this game would be in final stage so massive that one would have to spend many maaaaany hours to even go trough half of the ways.

Please leave a comment, what do you think that could be changed implemented in that idea etcetra.

Back