• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime episodes thread!

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hello all, I know of you might think this is childish but its fun I really don't care of what others thing about me on such things and you shall do the same :D
Here is some websites i use to watch anime.

Dub Happy
Naruto Episodes <- Got all episode first season english dubbed shippunden subbed.
SurfTheChannel - Television

Tell me if you got some good sites and ill add to the list :D

Last edited:
I guess pirate bay links are illegal here, but Beck is the best anime that was and will ever be imo. I'm sure others might not like it like me, but it's probably because I'm "used" to music.

So you recommend Beck, hmm i might watch it :D Id like to add the best anime in my opinion is Death Note, once you start you won't stop :D Id like to add Detective Conan aka Case Closed also is great very smart one :D

Hello all, I know of you might think this is childish but its fun I really don't care of what others thing about me on such things and you shall do the same :D
Here is some websites i use to watch anime.

Dub Happy
Naruto Episodes <- Got all episode first season english dubbed shippunden subbed.

Tell me if you got some good sites and ill add to the list :D

SurfTheChannel - Television

I think you can find a lot there.

And btw, anime suxx :O

Thanks for reminding me empty :D As i said to Neon i don't like all of them :D

alot of good onesb

tsukihime based on melty blood (great game)
berserk
lucky star<333
ergo proxy
etc,the list is long:)

Back
Top Bottom