• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

When i was younger i liked an anime but i forgot the name i just rememberd this episode this main character had a red armor and he always used a golden stick as weapon and in this episode he fighted the last boss and he gained wings. Thats the only thing i remember :p

When i was younger i liked an anime but i forgot the name i just rememberd this episode this main character had a red armor and he always used a golden stick as weapon and in this episode he fighted the last boss and he gained wings. Thats the only thing i remember :p
mushrambo?

Anyone gonna buy One Piece Pirate Warrior 3 (for steam) coming august 2015?
nah dont play op online sry

JkuYtz8.jpg

One Piece Marinefordarc end spoiler:

Look son! A legend!
J42wdAE.jpg
@BaKoZ
Probably one of themos dangerous crews on th Grand Line:
irVE3pP.jpg

Last edited:
I want you guys to recomennd me some anime ( gimme list with as many anime as you can ).

Great Teacher Onizuka - Watch this. Now!

Btw, i thought Shank lost his arm from shoulder.
He did but probably this reseambles a scene before the incident. This is a fanart so the person who has drawn this may have just wanted to display Shanks with his arm.

@GoldRoger
If you only had been there at that time!
dmbDxIx.jpg

Last edited:
Back