• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

sorry i didn't read the post
i thought it wasn't what i meant
wtf im saying ;)
Name:Shadi
Ingame charname:MightySlayer
Experience:4 years and still counting ;)
Vocation:Knight
Timezone: +3

eq2mid.png

Last edited:
I am a mirror i do everything what you do but even worse.. You are acting childish so i can do that too.
You must be happy that i didn't ban you YET for insulting.

I am a mirror i do everything what you do but even worse.. You are acting childish so i can do that too.
You must be happy that i didn't ban you YET for insulting.

indeed im suprised you didnt ban me yet, yesterday i lured some demons and didn't kill them, and oh yea, also a few dragons i didn't kill ://

Acting childish again? Please go play a RL map server i didn't work 11 months to create a test server with childish people but someone who is taking this seriously..

Acting childish again? Please go play a RL map server i didn't work 11 months to create a test server with childish people but someone who is taking this seriously..

you're always telling me that i act childish, but wtf? You are the one who banned ghamie for no reasons, then, when you knew we were right, you were saying all the time, "im not going in discussion with you".

What do you think? That we would kill every single demon on that place? No one would have done that, me and shady didn't kill them either so why not ban us too?

The only reason that your mad was that he was like your private blocker and a friend, i don't care who he is if he breaks the rules several times after several warnings then i need to take action and ofcourse i won't because you repeat the same questions and acting childish. You don't know what you are talking about. Please go test RL tibia. You give me headache.

The only reason that your mad was that he was like your private blocker and a friend, i don't care who he is if he breaks the rules several times after several warnings then i need to take action and ofcourse i won't because you repeat the same questions and acting childish. You don't know what you are talking about. Please go test RL tibia. You give me headache.

you don't know where you are talking about, im 100% sure every1 did run through spawns a time, you knew when we were at those blue magicians or so? we runned there too and lured a lot of them, and bakper even died then, why didn't we get ban then?

and stfu rushcrush >_>

You still don't know what you are talking about. You give wrong examples and you are talking about something different then what ghamie did. Please go RL map ots, if you are that mad then you shouldn't be here because you just give my server more bumps.

You still don't know what you are talking about. You give wrong examples and you are talking about something different then what ghamie did. Please go RL map ots, if you are that mad then you shouldn't be here because you just give my server more bumps.

so may i ask, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? =.=.

i'am not sure what religion you got, but take this:
I Won't Play Your Game - Matthew 4:5-7 but i recommend a koran.

Back