• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

You're right, I was always ignoring my trainer and lifting 3x more so if he told me to lift 5 kg on X exercise I lift 15 or something XD
Well, is there anyway to treat the problems or its permanent?

only time will tell, if its your chest i don't think its too great of a risk for being long term. However, if you injure your back that will be permanent. i'm not a doctor so though so don't rely on my opinion.

since your chest is having issues however, i think this lift would be perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28PxB-HvEMM [do not look at external websites, as your account could be hacked]

Just got a waist shaper support. Will try it tommorow and look for any changes.

get super cut big and buff nice and straight
Everybody want to be a bodybuilder but nobody wanna lift heavy ass weight!

eat yogurt go to the gym every day for 2 hours. fuck the " MUSCLE BULLFUCK RESET" .

tbh I never train my legs. Its disgusting. I can barley fking walk (what I need to do since i got no driving license for the next 5 months) and idk. guess i'm overextending to much. and tbh, the pain is not worth the gain in my opinion :D

Every second day ;)
Eat.
Sleep.
Lift.

For everybody who aint got a idol or motivation, watch few videos of Zyzz and you will have enough to train more then a year!
R.I.P <3

I dont call it legs day tho.

I do upper body and lower body.
So on lower body i train legs, lower back and abs & core. Upper body day is arms, shoulders, upper back, chest and abs.

Though i need to work lower body a little more than my upper body as it stands now. So from next week its lower body week ;d.

I don't care if i keep to my routine or not. The fact is i train regularly and i think i am reasonably fit.
My main aim now is to get cut and get my BMI to around 12%. Then to rinse and repeat.

And honestly i don't even look muscley until i take my shirt off.. So i do want to get bigger but my current goal is getting cut.

Also a motivation tip: BOOK a holiday. Trust me, it got me off my lazy arse to start training again because i did lose my abs, and i was like oohh shit, time to get back in shape ;d.

Also am i the only person who loves the burning feeling you get when training? I love feeling the muscles "tearing" its like a powerful feeling..? No? just me then :<

EDIT:
Also, If you can get on the kettlebell hype. The workout is insane with insane results, works your core and all your muscle groups in a dynamic movement helping tone and bulk.

I feel tremendous pain while doing workouts that require my right wrist. Dunno the reason for sure but I have suspicion on accident I had this January. Fell of a snowboard and hurt my hand real bad. Thinking about using wrist bandages.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel tremendous pain while doing workouts that require my right wrist. Dunno the reason for sure but I have suspicion on accident I had this January. Fell of a snowboard and hurt my hand real bad. Thinking about using wrist bandages.

Just advised with Kodjo Hounnaké (experienced gym instructor). I told him about my pain and bandages. He said that the best thing is to check with the doctor and bandages will supress the pain but will not erase it.

If you want motivation, check the user mrZhasni, here's some videos:

One of the best videos of bodybuilding for me, the TRUE bodybuilding:
[video=youtube;YDcJIqB-6QU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDcJIqB-6QU[/video]

Last edited:
I saw a Gym on a movie the other night, thats about the closest I've come to one in about 7 years!

I saw a Gym on a movie the other night, thats about the closest I've come to one in about 7 years!

close_enough.png

Worked on my chest and triceps after a 4 day sickness break. The weight I was working dropped.

Back